BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nancy S.
This primer spray is one of my favourite primer sprays, it smells so good and it's very hydrating. I'm not sure if it contains any sun protection. It gives a really nice matte base to put on foundation. one spritz covers the whole face which is really nice because then you don't have to drown your face with primer spray. I would definitely recommend this to others. So go buy it and try it out.
Noemie B.
frankford , ON
This has became my favourite product in the entire world. It is a moisturizing primer in a spray bottle, very easy to apply and blend. It has a natural finish. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin! I use it as a primer before my makeup and before going to bed and have seen a significant difference in my skin. Will repurchase.
Melanie S.
Surrey, BC
I purchased my Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray after a recent Urban Decay Masterclass I attended. The MUA used it on the Model and as soon as I heard the word 'Hydrating' I was all ears. I was interested in this product after hearing the recommendations from the Artist but I was even more pleased to hear from other attendees that this was one of their must-have UB products. I knew I had to give it a try ! I have very dry skin and when I start applying product my face can appear chalky. After my first use of quick fix I knew it would be a new favorite. Not only does it make my face feel refreshed, hydrated and radiant but it also smells amazing. It is made with Coconut water so it has a nice light tropical scent. I like that it is a spray mist which makes for easy application. A few spritzes and it goes on very evenly and smoothly. It's very lightweight that you don't feel like you have a primer on at all. You gotta love a prodct that is so lightweight but manages to hold makeup in place all day. I don't have an issue with pores but I have heard many people have benefited from reduction in pore visibility after using this product. I don't give most products a 5* rating but i highly recommend this product, a must have in your makeup collection.
TEGEN •.
Cranebrook, NSW
The Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray is super hydrating and can be used in so many different ways. I use it when I’m not wearing any makeup just to hydrate my skin, to prep and prime my skin before applying makeup and for setting my makeup. Versatile and great product all around.
Nicole C.
Ohhh yes! 100% this is a great product I use this after and before applying on make up! It smells amazing and does wonders for people with oily skin all I will say if you are prone to acne and break outs please apply another primer to make sure that you are not going to cause any break outs! Urban Decay
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
LOVE this product! It is such a handy spray for when your skin is full, a little parched and in need of a boost. I use it multiple times in the day (even when I don't need to!) as the scent is beautiful and it does the job intended. I would recommend this, and the travel size is ideal for holidays and packing light.
Maria M.
Wow, just wow! I have super dry skin and this is a game changer for me. It smells so good, feels amazing on the face and the foundation goes on smoothly. Your skin just feels so hydrated and you want to spray it on all the time. I also love the look of it!
Joany V.
Columbus
As a primer I feel it does nothing to make the foundation look better. To me is the same as not using it. And I prefer using my usual moisturizer before using this and then the foundation. I wouldn't waste my money on this product again.
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I suffer with dry and dull skin and I’m not even kidding this shows results instantly. My face looks more hydrated and plumper once it’s settled in. The smell is also amazing as it smells of coconut! I highly recommend for the price. You can run out quick though depending on how many spritz’s you want.
Shaunna W.
Brampton, PA
I'm a huge lover of literally all the Urban Decay setting sprays, they all do exactly what they're supposed to! And a little does go a long way. I've repurchased every one multiple times, I recommend this for long wear (I find it lasts up to about 10 hours on my skin without budging or touch ups.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?