BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Caity K.
This primer spray is great! I feel like it gives a great moisturized base to work with, which I find super helpful if I’m going to be working with a particularly drying foundation. I don’t use it on its own, but I feel like I definitely could if I needed to, especially with one of my dewier foundations.
Adaly L.
Rainsville
I love urban decay! Seriously makes my skin look great! It makes it makes it almost glow! Very long lasting
Carla B.
Hays
Works well as a setting spray but I'm not a fan of the primer aspect. Smells great, light and refreshing.
Jesenia E.
Panorama City, CA
I got this at beautycon la and it’s as I expected! Easy to apply and work with. It hydrated me and I love how it feels and smells. I feel it long lasting. And it’s perfect for this summer time. I have given a few to my co workers and friends and they love it too.
Bianca P.
United States
This product is a MUST have. I use on myself and all clients. We love the fresh scent and the Lightweight formula , primes your face so good your foundation looks airbrushed. It definitely reduces the appearance of pores and hydrates perfectly. I'm so glad I discovered this product, I don't see myself using anything else. I have extremely dry skin so I moisturize first, then spray this baby right after! My foundation looks flawless and lasts all day! its a must have.
Kayleigh B.
St breward, Bodmin
Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray I have been trying this prep priming spray for a month now and I can honestly say it’s amazing!!! It’s light weight on the face and keeps your makeup on all day! I would definitely recommend it to anyone who is looking looking for a semi high end fixing spay!
Marija R.
This prep sprey is so hydrating. And smells so good. I use it to prep skin for makeup and on dry skin before and after makeup to melt everything together. It's not meant to prolong makeup but to refresh and prep skin. And it does his job pretty well. Loving it Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Jen D.
Vancouver
This spray is just alright. I didn’t find it gave me great results as a prep spray or as a finishing spray. The smell is a little overpowering for me, very sweet. It is hydrating and has a nice spray, but if I’m going to purchase a hydrating spray, the Too Faced Hangover spray is far better than this one.
Katie F.
Devon
This is the best primer I’ve ever used. It makes my skin feel and look amazing. It’s more of a skincare product and you can use under your makeup, on top of your make up for a dewy finish and on it’s own just to give your skin a hydration boost. My skin is clear and hydrated now I use this and couldn’t be without it. You can buy it in full size and they do a miniature and such a bargain. MUST HAVE PRODUCT
Brinela V.
I like to use this product when my skin is extremely dry to give it a boost of hydration before I apply my make up. I do not use it alone, I like to combine it with another primer, mostly something to fill in my pores when they are big. It has a natural finish. And I really enjoy it
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back