BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Rahnell B.
This product is so good! I finished in less than a damn month & had to make sure to stock up when I bought more! It really helped to balance my skin and help hydrate as well this spray helps to smooth out skin after powders!
hana a.
this product is amazing.you will love it.it is so perfect and really good for its price there is spf in it and it just makes it amazing.it is super long lasting and it is super hydrating but it does run out fast i would recommend becca backlight priming filter and i would totally recommend both
Iman F.
I saw nikkietutorial used this a lot of time so i give it a try. The quality is good and it does its job really well like it's totally worth it. So i think for the quality and price this is totally awesome!
Luigi N Rebecca A.
Epping australia
Want to re purchase this product but there sold out were I buy it from, great primer light weight and I notice the difference when I don't use it highly recommend this!
Selena M.
Dartmouth , Nova Scotia
This is a great product I'm a makeup artist and use it all the time on my clients. It makes the makeup last long and seals everything in. It is a little extra security for a long day ( like a wedding). I would buy it again
Amy W.
Ich Liebe es! Es ist sehr einfach benutzen und das Ende ist an der Gesicht Atemberaubend. Ich würde bestimmt zu empfehlen!! Ein wenig teuer aber sehr, sehr gut
Brooklyn G.
Hammonds Plains
This works reeeally nicely on my skin. I find it really gives my skin a nice look to it, and I've found it makes my makeup last longer. I really like this.
Katelyne A.
collingwood, ON
Setting spray has become a staple in my beauty routine I don't know what I ever did without it ! I decided to try the prep spray and it did not dissapont
Ladyaah B.
Paris
This is a product that you used before applying the makeup on your face for give some moisture. I love the smell of coconut, it’s smell like vacation :)
Marie-Helene B.
Sainte-Julie, QC
First of all this spray smells amazing and its really refreshing, i use it everyday in the summer, and great to bring everywhere with you in your purse!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?