BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Penny L.
It was a pretty nice face primer that worked ok with my skin. I wasn't extremely long lasting but it was fine. I think this primer is good for dry skin because it's very hydrating. I like this product but I don't think I'll purchase again.
Miranda M.
Bay Roberts, NL
Super good for hydrating skin. Reduces the look of pores and is very long lasting. I go the whole day after priming my face. Pros is that it reduces the look of pores. Don't think there is any sun protection but would definitely buy again.
Julia E.
Amazing primer. I loved everything about it! It was super long lasting and definitely worth it. It had a natural finish and it made my makeup stay on all day. I would definitely buy this product again and would recommend it to everyone.
Robyn L.
This makes my skin amazing looking before my makeup and keeps hold so well! This is a must-have in your beauty bag! Also very refreshing when using it in the mornings
Khariza S.
Love that it's easy to use as you just spray it on and it is definitely long lasting but sometimes i do feel like while spraying on, it doesn't cover all places but it is definitely something i would use again.
haithem c.
9 rue de la kahinna carthage salambo tunis
Two words: fast and effective. I find that primer is often the one thing makeup users forget to use when they're rushing or just casually doing their makeup and not putting much thought into it. Priming your skin before applying makeup can completely protect your pores from enlarging from constant makeup use (primer also makes pores look smaller!) because it is something forgotten to do more often, I love that priming SPRAYS have originated. I love this product! It is fast, convenient, EASY, and serves its purpose! I would recommend this and the smash box spray primer as well... but no matter what, prime your skin!! :)
Sophie A.
I find my skin is extremely picky with setting sprays. So when I tried this one at Sephora I was not expecting much, in fact I was prepared for my foundation to separate again. Quite the opposite! I looked fresh and glowing!

After a day I glanced in the mirror and looked hydrated still! Wow! Sold! I still use a smoothing primer over my pores but this is so quick and easy!
Naarisa J.
I absolutely love this product soo much its literally that go to priming spray haha i put a matte primer on first then spray my face with this pat it in and let it dry its absolutely amazing and it holds down my makeup even when i went on vaca i was soo shocked i love it
Agniete T.
This product is an excellent way of priming your face , it makes your foundation an easy job when your running late to go to work or even a party . Strongly recommended
Reema M.
Germantown, MD
This is such a nice priming spray for someone who is on the go! Not only is it a primer, but it also refreshes your makeup halfway through the day. It smells delicious like coconut and keeps me hydrated all day without looking sweaty. Have already restocked this twice!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?