BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amber C.
I have fairly dry skin and find this product amazing for tackling this issue. It's really light weight and keeps makeup looking fresh all day the only down side I can think of is that it runs out quite quickly.
Mihaela D.
This product does wonders for my skin. It has some sun protection I think but I am not sire. It is super easy to apply . It is hidrating so it makes your skin dewy. I recommend it to everyone who has dryer skin.
Riya M.
I love this product!! It makes my face feel super hydrated and gives my foundation a natural finish. It lasts for a very long time and it is super easy to apply. I would definitely buy this product again!
Ann E.
Good hydration. I use it as a primer and fixing spray. I like the fine mist and the smell, which is not too strong in my opinion. I would definitely buy it again. Top product.
Taylor H.
Smells amazing and actually preps and primes my skin. You can feel the difference on your skin after applying and can also tell a difference when applying foundation. Absolutely love this product!
Nabeela K.
Love this product perfect for my dry skin. I thinks its best for dry skin as it gives it a boost. Super easy to apply and hygienic which i love. Beautiful base perfect for makeup application and i would definitely purchase again.
Chloe M.
johannesburg
Such a good product that's super easy to use x hides pores super well and it's definitely a must buy x it's a bit pricey but at the end it's all worth it x I would definitely buy this product again
Karla A.
Una sensación muy humectante sin caer en lo graso. Buen toque mate. Muy buena fijación. Excelente presentación. Fácil de usar. Y de excelente calidad para el uso facial.
Britney C.
It is a very good pick for oily skin or any skin type that is looking to leave no oil or shine behind. It has B6 vitamin infused. Not the most amazing but it does the job. Wont be likely to buy again as i believe that urban decays other primers are more effective .
Emīlija K.
Highly hydrating and soothing primer, hides my pores and brightens my skin a bit so that it doesn't look tired. Works absolutely amazing! It's totally worth your money.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?