BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Shelly R.
Merced, CA
Best setting spray available on the market! Preps and primes the face for a beautiful lasting complexion
Carla B.
north Wilkesboro
Works well as a setting spray but I'm not a fan of the primer aspect. Smells great, light and refreshing.
Kaory K.
New York
This smells really good and keeps your makeup looking hydrated after you blot off the oil on your face
Llibliam S.
Love love this product, makes my makeup stay on all day long. I also use this as a night treatment.❤💄💅
Amber S.
Absolutely love this product my face stays hydrated with a face full of makeup I spray before and after
Kaleigh R.
Pikeville, NC
I love this primer and how hydrating it is is great for my dry skin it primes it without making it dry
Kate K.
Enjoy this primer setting spray' light and airy, sets my makeup perfectly! And I never have any issues
Brittney L.
I love this product! It makes me feel super refreshed and keeps my makeup fresh when it's feeling dry.
Amy G.
Pikeville, KY
I absolutely love this primer it goes on and gives a very smooth appearance and makes you look flawless
Caitlyn E.
Fort Worth, TX
This face primer makes my face look hydrated before and after makeup. My skins has never looked so good
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora