BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nnenna O.
London, Middlesex
This product is amazing! It completely completed my makeup look while hydrating my skin as well. This product is really good for dry skin as it is a hydrating spray. I definitely recommend this spray.
Amy R.
Absolutely love this product that was recommended to me by a friend. Just a few sprays of this and your makeup won't budge all day. I really like the dewy finish that it gives my skin, especially as I have very dry skin and a matte finish can highlight this. Have been using for a few weeks now and would recommend to anyone.
Abby L.
The spray is very refreshing and tones my skin perfectly , I have seen a lot of youtubers I like to watch eg manny mua and jeffree star using it and they said it was good so I tried it and loved it .
Ashley M.
Port Coquitlam, BC
This product smells nice and feels refreshing on the skin when sprayed. It seems to work well at prepping my skin for make up. My issue is that it seems to make my skin extremely red and irritated.
Carolyn M.
Aurora, ON
Obsessed!! I first tried this at sephora, and I can believe how good of a job it does for a spray! It both primes my face, sets my makeup and adds a hydrated look and feel! Absolutely recommend!!
kelly r.
i this setting sprays like this it keeps your makeup on for so long and if you put it on before it will make a smooth surface for youd makeup and i love this product sooo much you need to buy this right now 100% recommend to anyone who loves makeup you won't regret it
Stephanie T.
Love it. Its super nice! Has coconut water in it. Hydrates face and it works as a primer. You could find this on sephora or ulta. The price is $31 and the travel size is $15. Good one! Recommend!
Cerys S.
Really liked, kept make up on all day and helped to avoid cake face. Did get a sunburnt face but not something I can't over look for such a good primer. Pores not visable at all definitely recommend and repurchase
ayel a.
Kuala Lumpur
I love this setting spray! Cant live without it! Must have item in my bag. Every where i go, this setting spray are with me! Must have item! You guys should try it! Love at first sight!!
Hayley M.
Northampton , Northampton
Love love love!!!!!!! Please ladies and gents go and buy this and just test it and see what you think but I use this every day without fail I don't see a con or a flaw in this product!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?