BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashlee M.
Makes my makeup go on so smooth! And helps my skin so much! This is one of my go to products!
Cenia E.
This works amazing on my dry skin!! Makes it feel super moist and fresh!! Absolutely love it
Jennifer L.
This keeps your makeup set for the whole entire day your don't need to refill all your makeup
Keshan P.
I use this on days that I want light coverage. Everything applies smoothly and lasts all day.
LJ J.
Love this stuff. I’m not sure how effective it is as a primer but it feels great on my skin!
Dijanai B.
Sanford
i really like this primer! it is amazing! i would recommend to anyone! i also love this brand
Elise D.
Baytown, TX
Urban decay has amazing products ALWAYS. It's absolutely amazing. It makes my face so smooth
Clory F.
Rantoul
I never used a prep spray before, I watched this on a youtube channel and decided to try it!
Rebecca g.
Grand Ridge, FL
The best. It feels so good leaves my makeup on an I love it.. feels nice it smells good tooo
Baylee M.
Love, love, love this product, it gets my face ready for my makeup and it goes on perfectly.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back