BY URBAN DECAY #43 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting spray...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Nicole C.
Ohhh yes! 100% this is a great product I use this after and before applying on make up! It smells amazing and does wonders for people with oily skin all I will say if you are prone to acne and break outs please apply another primer to make sure that you are not going to cause any break outs! Urban Decay
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
LOVE this product! It is such a handy spray for when your skin is full, a little parched and in need of a boost. I use it multiple times in the day (even when I don't need to!) as the scent is beautiful and it does the job intended. I would recommend this, and the travel size is ideal for holidays and packing light.
Maria M.
Wow, just wow! I have super dry skin and this is a game changer for me. It smells so good, feels amazing on the face and the foundation goes on smoothly. Your skin just feels so hydrated and you want to spray it on all the time. I also love the look of it!
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I suffer with dry and dull skin and I’m not even kidding this shows results instantly. My face looks more hydrated and plumper once it’s settled in. The smell is also amazing as it smells of coconut! I highly recommend for the price. You can run out quick though depending on how many spritz’s you want.
Joany V.
Columbus
As a primer I feel it does nothing to make the foundation look better. To me is the same as not using it. And I prefer using my usual moisturizer before using this and then the foundation. I wouldn't waste my money on this product again.
Mia L.
I received this as a freebie when order other items from urban decay and like all their other products I thought this would be amazing too. However, I didn't really rate this, I like the idea of the spray but as for giving my skin a good base for my foundation I didn't really think it did anything.
Taylor O.
This priming spray is very hydrating but I wouldn't use just this as a primer because it doesn't blur my pores it is very easy to apply just need to spray it across your face and that's it it has a nice scent (smells like coconuts) I would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin x
Shaunna W.
Brampton, PA
I'm a huge lover of literally all the Urban Decay setting sprays, they all do exactly what they're supposed to! And a little does go a long way. I've repurchased every one multiple times, I recommend this for long wear (I find it lasts up to about 10 hours on my skin without budging or touch ups.
Morgan C.
markinch
As a makeup artist it's really important to me that I have a good base to work on. This prep spray leave my clients face feeling hydrated and nourished all day. To me it works on all combinations of skin types and I love the way the makeup sits on it smoothly giving a airbrushed finish. It's definitely worth the purchase both for MUA and beginners.
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
I decided to buy this as it was a new product and I wanted a new facial spray for when I went on holiday. This product is hydrating, it could be more hydrating but it made my face feel refreshed. It smells incredible and I love the packaging. I would buy again if I was off on holiday in the future.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?