BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting spray...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer P.
Sterling , VA
I recently got this in the Sephora subscription box and it's definitely something I will be purchasing when this one runs out. It's refreshing and not sticky and it makes my make up last as day.
Channing M.
GREENVILLE, MI
I love this primer. I use more of a matte foundation, so applying this before hand, and their all nighter setting spray, helps keep the foundation and gives it a little bit of that dewy look.
Jennifer K.
Newark, NJ
This is good as a pick me up during the day if your face starts to feel dry. I do not use this as a primer alone I always use it under another primer or over my makeup just for a quick refresh. I may but it again I’m not sure
Pilar G.
Philadelphia, PA
the truth is that is the first time I try this product is delighted is super cool leaves your skin soft and refreshing good for after your cleaning routine or before makeup is very useful.
Anna G.
Hoboken, NJ
To be completely honest, I'm not entirely sure what this product does. Is it intensely hydrating? No. Does it make your skin beautifully glowy and dewy? No. But for some reason, I love it anyway.

Regardless of its actual function, this product makes me excited to put on makeup. The coconut smell isn't overpowering and serves as a beautiful wake-up for my morning skin. It doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily, which makes it work well as a priming spray, while -by the way- it is (THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY). Although I do put it on over my finished makeup, it is not intended to make it last longer, so do not expect it to do so.

However, it does add a very slight glow to the skin after application that I love very much. This product makes me feel luxurious and is honestly just fun to use.

If you're looking for an alternative, try the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray. Although this smell is rosy instead of coconutty, the effect is quite similar and the price is drastically cheaper.
Carrie C.
Greenville
Love, love this! It's so refreshing for my dry, red skin. I spray it on after shower and it's so soothing. It smells amazing too! I need a travel size for spritzing through out the day. Highly recommend to all.
Emily R.
Minneapolis, MN
Love this little travel guy! I got it in a two pack with the setting spray and this has been a surprising favorite! I like the way it makes my skin feel before I apply makeup.
Hannah L.
Morgantown, WV
Love this product! It keeps my makeup lasting much longer than when I️ go without it! I’ll use it on days when I️ have to work after school and my makeup still looks fresh when I️ head into work!
Donna C.
Kyle, TX
I actually love to use this as a setting spray! I feel like it just melts my makeup together for a flawless finish and it smells great! Definitely would purchase again!
Aleksandra A.
Pittsburgh, PA
I never thought I would be into primer sprays, I always thought them to be stupid and ineffective. However, I've found that all my other stick, squeeze-tube, or pump primers made my face much heavier. It was like adding an extra layer and making my foundation crease faster (I tried many combos over the years). However, I got a small sample of this from Sephora in combo with the All-Nighter setting spray. I never reached for it until one day I needed some extra hydration and tried it without my regular primers. This thing worked AMAZING. I was shocked to see how great my makeup looked, and at the time I wasn't even using a great foundation. It stuck to my face, it gave me a boost, and it controlled my sweat. (I don't get oily, but my makeup usually melts from sweat. I know, sounds gross). I bought this in full size and use four spritzes daily, and it works like a charm! I've found this to use best with the Too Faced Perfect Foundation and some of the Kat Von D loose powder. This stuff stays on for my twelve hour day and looks great! This stuff is so worth it.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?