BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Selma R.
This hidrating primer has changed my life i use it firt before i apply my foundation which gives it avery nourishing hydration boost and makes my face feel refreshed and very smooth.it makes my fou dation application much easier and silk like giving me the perfwct finish.I makes my foundatioj stay on all day as well as feel good.
Valeria O.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this primer recently and I like it. It really hydrates and preps my skin for applying foundation. It does not hide pores or mattifies. Don't expect this. It helps to calm down my skin and reduce redness. Smell is amazing. Not sticky.
Bobbi D.
London
First of all, this product does exactly what it says! My pores went after letting it set in, my skin was not affected by the sun and I did use it in very hot weather. Also, I found it kept my makeup on very long but gave it quite a dewy look. Personally, I prefer matte finishes but that is just preference. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Katie L.
I love this spray. My face drinks this up like its gold. My face feels so luminous and hydrated once I've used this and it helps my dry areas so much when I used matte foundations. I have repeatedly purchased this and will continue to do so. This is the best prep spray I have tried.
Chantell K.
This product is the perfect addition to the All Nighter setting mist/spray. This does not leave a sticky coating on the skin like so many other primers! Super soft skin after applying and as far as I have noticed, it definitely helps keep make up in place all night!
Perfect amount of hydration without being greasy or oily. Perfect for before makeup and good to add into skin care routine. Makes skin visibly smoother and softer. I love this. I usually like a spray primer and I have used this and the smashbox one I like both of them, it has a natural finish it kind of helps hides pores. I would really recommend this I think hat you would love it.
Karina L.
I've been using this product everytime I do makeup lately and I really enjoy it! To me it has a faint smell of coconut. I use this before I apply my foundation and at night after I've washed my face. Right now I just have the travel size but I'll definitely buy the full size.
Kayla B.
St. John's, NL
Got this in a travel size duo with the All Nighter spray. So far it's performing well, seems to hydrate nicely and hasn't caused any breakouts. I took 1 star off because I find the packaging not the best. It takes a lot to get the outer cap off and some of the product actually spilled out where the nozzle isn't fully connected to the bottle. Besides that, I would still repurchase.
Arudchika S.
Ilford , Essex
This primer is absolutely amazing. It smoothes out pores, gives you a beautiful glow and makes your makeup look gorgeous! It is such a hydrating spray, it's also prefect for just refreshing the skin throughout the day. Also its lightweight and has very nice coconut smell.
Alicia B.
Chilliwack, BC
This has no smell for what I can remember...... I like using it before I apply my makeup I really do think Ot makes a nice primer spray I love how It is double duty and it's a refresher spray and moisturizer. Also the spray makes it way more convenient to use and travel with.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?