BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Mia L.
I received this as a freebie when order other items from urban decay and like all their other products I thought this would be amazing too. However, I didn't really rate this, I like the idea of the spray but as for giving my skin a good base for my foundation I didn't really think it did anything.
Taylor O.
This priming spray is very hydrating but I wouldn't use just this as a primer because it doesn't blur my pores it is very easy to apply just need to spray it across your face and that's it it has a nice scent (smells like coconuts) I would definitely recommend this to people with dry skin x
Shaunna W.
Brampton, PA
I'm a huge lover of literally all the Urban Decay setting sprays, they all do exactly what they're supposed to! And a little does go a long way. I've repurchased every one multiple times, I recommend this for long wear (I find it lasts up to about 10 hours on my skin without budging or touch ups.
Morgan C.
markinch
As a makeup artist it's really important to me that I have a good base to work on. This prep spray leave my clients face feeling hydrated and nourished all day. To me it works on all combinations of skin types and I love the way the makeup sits on it smoothly giving a airbrushed finish. It's definitely worth the purchase both for MUA and beginners.
Marie H.
Oldbury , Oldbury
I decided to buy this as it was a new product and I wanted a new facial spray for when I went on holiday. This product is hydrating, it could be more hydrating but it made my face feel refreshed. It smells incredible and I love the packaging. I would buy again if I was off on holiday in the future.
Valeria O.
Toronto, ON
I've been using this primer recently and I like it. It really hydrates and preps my skin for applying foundation. It does not hide pores or mattifies. Don't expect this. It helps to calm down my skin and reduce redness. Smell is amazing. Not sticky.
Selma R.
This hidrating primer has changed my life i use it firt before i apply my foundation which gives it avery nourishing hydration boost and makes my face feel refreshed and very smooth.it makes my fou dation application much easier and silk like giving me the perfwct finish.I makes my foundatioj stay on all day as well as feel good.
Katie L.
I love this spray. My face drinks this up like its gold. My face feels so luminous and hydrated once I've used this and it helps my dry areas so much when I used matte foundations. I have repeatedly purchased this and will continue to do so. This is the best prep spray I have tried.
Bobbi D.
London
First of all, this product does exactly what it says! My pores went after letting it set in, my skin was not affected by the sun and I did use it in very hot weather. Also, I found it kept my makeup on very long but gave it quite a dewy look. Personally, I prefer matte finishes but that is just preference. I would definitely recommend and purchase again!
Chantell K.
This product is the perfect addition to the All Nighter setting mist/spray. This does not leave a sticky coating on the skin like so many other primers! Super soft skin after applying and as far as I have noticed, it definitely helps keep make up in place all night!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?