BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda L.
For reference, I have combination/dehydrated skin. I absolutely love this spray (mostly because of the amazing coconut scent). It's hydrating and refreshing, and also feels cooling on the skin. I do not limit this product to only prepping my complexion; I apply continuously throughtout makeup application to settle any powders I've used to give a flawless skin-like finish.
Karin N.
Chilliwack, BC
Absolutely horrible. The stench is bad... fake coconut smell, very strong. Then the spray itself. Do NOT spray before foundation. Your foundation will slide off. Do NOT spray after foundation. Your foundation will dissolved in an ugly, patchy mess. Stay far, far away. I returned this stuff and bought myself a bottle of Pixie Vitamin Mist. Much better.
Nancy S.
This primer spray is one of my favourite primer sprays, it smells so good and it's very hydrating. I'm not sure if it contains any sun protection. It gives a really nice matte base to put on foundation. one spritz covers the whole face which is really nice because then you don't have to drown your face with primer spray. I would definitely recommend this to others. So go buy it and try it out.
Kerri G.
Logy bay, NL
I got this in a set with an All-Nighter spray for Sephora. I already love all nighter and I was interested in trying their other sprays. My favourite thing about this has to be the smell, it feels like summertime! I typically use this in combination with a hydrating primer as my skin can be quite dry, and the two of them together work amazing.
Noemie B.
Trenton, Ontario
This has became my favourite product in the entire world. It is a moisturizing primer in a spray bottle, very easy to apply and blend. It has a natural finish. I would recommend this to anyone with dry skin! I use it as a primer before my makeup and before going to bed and have seen a significant difference in my skin. Will repurchase.
Rachael S.
Bangor , Co Down
this is a very hydrating and lightweight primer due to the spray bottle. It definitely made my makeup last longer and makeup was not difficult to apply over the top due to its lightweight formaula. It smoothed my skin and made it look fresher. This is also great to apply over makeup if you need a boost of hydration.
Nicole C.
Ohhh yes! 100% this is a great product I use this after and before applying on make up! It smells amazing and does wonders for people with oily skin all I will say if you are prone to acne and break outs please apply another primer to make sure that you are not going to cause any break outs! Urban Decay
Ffion H.
Denbigh, Denbighshire
LOVE this product! It is such a handy spray for when your skin is full, a little parched and in need of a boost. I use it multiple times in the day (even when I don't need to!) as the scent is beautiful and it does the job intended. I would recommend this, and the travel size is ideal for holidays and packing light.
Maria M.
Wow, just wow! I have super dry skin and this is a game changer for me. It smells so good, feels amazing on the face and the foundation goes on smoothly. Your skin just feels so hydrated and you want to spray it on all the time. I also love the look of it!
Jessica R.
Langley Green, Oldbury
LOVE LOVE LOVE. I suffer with dry and dull skin and I’m not even kidding this shows results instantly. My face looks more hydrated and plumper once it’s settled in. The smell is also amazing as it smells of coconut! I highly recommend for the price. You can run out quick though depending on how many spritz’s you want.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?