BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tanea H.
Halifax, NS
I LOVE this product. Under makeup or even on it's own it gives my skin a perfect glow. It smells amazing and is not irritating. I will buy this product again and again, and would recommend to a friend.
Sara R.
Vancouver, BC
I originally purchased this item because I was looking for something to hydrate my skin that was lightweight and wouldn't melt off in the summer heat and I was intrigued by its claims regarding improving complexion. I have been using this product daily for about 2 weeks now and I can't say I've noticed any difference in complexion (it states that it will reduce the appearance of pores, brighten and smooth skin, and replace lost moisture) but it has helped hydrate my skin and it is very refreshing to use. I really love the fresh coconut scent and it can be used under makeup or post-cleansing. My favourite thing about any Urban Decay spray is they have the best mist - it is fine and evenly distributed - so that is definitely a pro for this product. Overall I will continue to use the product because it is refreshing but I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is using it specifically to target complexion concerns as I didn't notice any of those effects.
Caleb W.
Vancouver, BC
I'll start off by mentioning I am normally a B6 user and I DO love B6 for the summer now however I started using Quick Fix due to a bit of dryness that was going on and it seems to make my makeup application smoother! I also use this prior to my moisturizer and I have discovered it actually helps my moisturizer absorb faster! Try it! I show it to people by spraying it onto the back of one of their hands and applying moisturizer to both sides, it's crazy! Plus ... in my life you cannot go wrong with a coconut scent ... I'm switching to B6 now (I am oily during the summer with the occasion breakout thankfully only 1-2 pimples at a time but still stresses me out!) But Quick Fix is back on my list when Winter/Fall comes around!
Missy B.
Southampton, Southampton
Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
A fantastic summer must have the hydration and moisture infused spray is great as a primer and hydrating booster on top of makeup. I used this under my makeup and the product keeps all my makeup looking flawless and smooth while moisturising and keeping it all in place. The spray pump is easy to use and sprays evenly just a few pumps is more then enough. I would definitely recommend this for anyone that has dry or lack lustre skin that needs extra moisture to lock in makeup. An essential product in summer as a quick spritz can revitalise the skin through out the day. A fantastic price also for the amount of product in the bottle.
Danielle P.
Toronto, ON
I have combination skin that tends to be more on the dry side. For as long as I can remember, I would apply a bit of moisturizer before my makeup routine, thinking it was helping my skin look it’s best. Turns out, I was totally wrong!

Recently, after I had my makeup done at Sephora, I discovered what an incredible difference forgoing moisturizer makes! I’ve begun prepping my face before applying makeup with UD’s Hydrating Priming Spray instead. Not only is it refreshing, it also helps keep my makeup in place throughout the day. Whereas, with moisturizer, I would notice my foundation creasing as the day went on.

As an added bonus, this spray works as a nice pick-me-up refresh over makeup – If you’ve got to head out again after a long day of work, just spray this all over your face for a nice little boost that won’t smudge your makeup!
Samantha K.
Moncton, NB
Wow! I was really surprised with how much I love this! I've tried other priming sprays before (I'm looking at you MAC Fix+) and have not loved them near as much as I love this one! First off it smells soooo good! I love it for the scent alone. But it also makes my skin soft and smooth, and really helps my primer and foundation go on well. The nozzle and pump are great too! I find a lot of nozzles get clogged easily, whereas I have not had that issue at all with Quick Fix. This is great product! And the packaging it cute too. Would 100% recommend!
Jess R.
I liked using this producted before my makeup! It helps hydrate your skin before your foundation. It gives your skin a supple and plump feeling. It works well with matte foundations as well as luminous formulas. I only wish it would absorb quicker while applying makeup to clients. Its best to let your prep and primer set and dry before your foundation so your skin doesnt absorb your foundation into your pore. This I found took longer than expected to set. Other than that it's a great prep spray!
Michelle S.
Milton, ON
I originally received this in combination with the all nighter setting spray by Urban Decay which I love. I did not have expectations for this prep priming spray however after reading reviews and trying it myself I must say I am blown away. I use it morning and night to balance my skin after cleaning as well as a primer before putting on my foundation. It smells like coconuts which is refreshing and summery but also very fresh. Definetly a new staple in my makeup bag.
Alicia K.
St Jacobs, ON
I have fairly dry skin and had the worst luck finding primers that would help hydrate my skin and ensure my foundation wouldn't separate. After trying this, I am in love! Whether I am using this as a primer, or just spritzing it on my face when I need a little pick me up, I love the way it makes my skin look and feel! My foundation and skin are noticeably smoother and hydrated, it minimizes my pores and bonus points because it smells SO GOOD!!
Ashley L.
Calgary, Alberta
Used this throughout my trip in Greece, and Greece is hot, wet, and sticky! hehe I used it along with the all nighter setting spray and wow do those two work well together?! I went swimming in the ocean and my make up didn't budge! The smells is lovely as well! Smells like coconuts! :)
I liked the way it felt hydrating and fresh on my skin as well before applying my foundation! Will for sure purchase again :)
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?