BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Sarah W.
Audlem, Crewe
Light & refreshing facial mist, puts moisture back in and acts as a primer before putting foundation on. You can also use it to give you a boost throughout the day. The scent reminds me of being on a tropical beach far away from the daily drag of work. This is a must have for anyone
Vanessa S.
Burnaby, BC
I have a travel size of this from a duo pack set. It smells great with that coconut water scent..but really I don't see a point of having multiple sprays from Urban Decay. I have the All Nighter and that's really enough. You can use that as a quick fix too.
Christina G.
Mississauga, ON
I’ve received this as a deluxe sample when I bought stuff at the UD store. This smells amazing and makes my face feel like it is waking up. (I especially like using it after an especially long night) I’m definitely going to be investing in a larger bottle
AC S.
Brooklyn, NY
Love this priming spray! It is hydrating & absorbs quickly to allow a faster makeup routine then I’ve found some liquid primers do. I got the travel size in a set with the urban decay “up all night” setting spray & the combination is truly magic!
Stephanie S.
Paisley
I love this product - but hate the smell. The smell is over powering which prevents me from using this as much. I use it for nights out or weddings etc that I need my make up to last, other than that the smell is just too much for me
Selina d.
Brampton, ON
Refreshing and hydrating. Feels a little bit sticky and tacky. Can’t speak for how well it primes my skin but I suppose my skin looks and feels nice when I use it. I just don’t see a bug enough difference to justify price.
Melanie S.
Surrey, BC
I purchased my Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray after a recent Urban Decay Masterclass I attended. The MUA used it on the Model and as soon as I heard the word 'Hydrating' I was all ears. I was interested in this product after hearing the recommendations from the Artist but I was even more pleased to hear from other attendees that this was one of their must-have UB products. I knew I had to give it a try ! I have very dry skin and when I start applying product my face can appear chalky. After my first use of quick fix I knew it would be a new favorite. Not only does it make my face feel refreshed, hydrated and radiant but it also smells amazing. It is made with Coconut water so it has a nice light tropical scent. I like that it is a spray mist which makes for easy application. A few spritzes and it goes on very evenly and smoothly. It's very lightweight that you don't feel like you have a primer on at all. You gotta love a prodct that is so lightweight but manages to hold makeup in place all day. I don't have an issue with pores but I have heard many people have benefited from reduction in pore visibility after using this product. I don't give most products a 5* rating but i highly recommend this product, a must have in your makeup collection.
Lisa M.
Grandfalls Windsor , NL
Beat spray ever! Smells so good and works so well with my skin! Leaving it feel amazing after applying it! I got mine at sephora online and will be purchasing again soon! Highly recommend ladies if you haven't tried
Haley N.
I absolutely love using this product! It works amazing and does its job better than expected. It’s definitely worth the price. I would buy this again & I will definitely recommend this product to everyone!!!
Tanea H.
Halifax, NS
I LOVE this product. Under makeup or even on it's own it gives my skin a perfect glow. It smells amazing and is not irritating. I will buy this product again and again, and would recommend to a friend.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?