BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jane S.
I really, really enjoy using this product. It smells lovely - very fresh and not too overpowering. It feels nice and refreshing to apply before make up (after my normal primer), and sinks into the skin just perfectly to add a tad more hydration. I also love to just use it on non make-up days, when my face needs a little spritz to energise and liven my skin up a bit! I've been missing it in my routine since I ran out, so I know I'll be repurchasing it again.
Amanda K.
I really enjoy this product. It lasts forever, and the scent is super nice. It creates a nice base after applying all my cream primers. A nice addition to anyone who likes sprays in their collection.
Alexandra B.
Old shettleston road, Glasgow
I love the smell of this spray and the mist is so fine and not harsh!! I’m not sure how long lasting it is as I have only tried it a couple of times! I would recommend just for the coconut smell 😍😍
Samantha S.
Toronto
I love this priming spray! The smell is AMAZING! It makes my face feel so smooth and soft. My make-up has been staying on like never before with the use of the Priming Spray and Long Lasting Make Up Setting Spray. I have gone through a small bottle and just bought the large bottle today.
Nova H.
Victoria, BC
I received this deluxe-sized sample at the Urban Decay Birthday Bash event. I have actually gotten quite a few samples of this spray, and I’m working on another one right now. It is a really nice spray. I love the way it smells. I spray it on before or after applying skincare. However, I’m not sure if it actually has any beneficial effects other than feeling nice.
Tiffany C.
Thunder Bay
love this as a facial spray coming out of the shower, especially in the summertime! smells like piña coladas and feels very refreshing. I bought this as a travel size with the All Nighter spray which i can’t live without.
Kirsty H.
Norbury, London
I got a small sample bottle of this when I placed a large order at debenhams. It smells really nice and I felt like it set my make up superbly. So much so I ended up getting a full size one. I have really oily skin and by the end of the day it can end up melting my foundation off my face in places. This spray really helped it defend itself against my skin.
Bethanie E.
South Ockendon, Essex
Not only does this smell incredible but it performs beautifully! The coconut water makes this super hydrating! I use this as the first thing on my face day and night! Highly recommend!
Keely H.
I picked up this primer on a whim as I have tried some of their setting sprays before and have loved them. I wasn’t such a fan of this product as I was their others. It worked decently well but had no outstanding qualities that I remember about it. Wouldn’t purchase again as you could find a cheaper alternative for better quality.
Maxi H.
This product is amazing!!! It’s hydra-charged with water and coconut water, this makes it so so hydrating and it smells beautiful because of the coconut! It can be applied before or after makeup keeping your making fresh and dewy! The mist is really fine so will not melt your makeup! Love this so much!!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?