BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Krystal O.
San diego, CA
I like this spary...i am oily. But seems to minimize my pores and I also use it after I put on make...to give a refreshe look.
Tori B.
Orange
His spray is really nice! It really makes my dry skin feel more hydrated throughout the day and helps with makeup application!
Amanda A.
This smells awesome and feels cooling. I didn’t like it much as a priming spray, though. I used mine as a dewy setting spray.
Ashley G.
Rio Rancho
This smells yummy!! It keeps your face hydrated and is best used before you adopt any of your makeup. Must try at least once.
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
My skin feels so hydrated and healthy after using this. Its like a vitamin for your face. Smells amazing if you like coconut
Ulysa G.
Love this so much like soo soo much really hydrates your skin so amazing. It is very affordable. Like i love using it do much
Natasha K.
Woodbury, NJ
I love this spray keeps my face nice and dewy and not oily because i have oily skin. This goes well with the all night spray
Denise E.
One of my favorites before and after makeup ! I always use this one 💕because make my skin so good and my makeup last all day
Paige C.
Sandy Cross
I have really dry skin and this stuff works so well. I love how it makes my skin feel. Its one of my everyday products I use
Michaela N.
peru, IN
This spray helps keep my face feeling fresh and almost like I have nothing on my face. It keeps the makeup in place all day!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora