BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I was given this as a gift and never want to run out! I love spraying this on before makeup and throughout the day for a pick me up. The scent is lovely and it instantly refreshes my skin and provides a beautiful dewy glow. My complexion looks a lot better and more awake whenever I use this. I love having it in my makeup bag!
Jacobett✨💕 R.
Albuquerque
For a dry skin person like me this is great. It’s a great primer but also setter. I use it with the Tarte Maracuja oil and my face feels super hydrated and it leaves my makeup looking gooey and fresh.
Stephanie J.
I may not like the smell of coconut but this spray makes my skin feel so lovey so I don't care for the smell. I defiantly like how this can be sprayed before wearing make up or after. sometimes even when I don't wear make up I like spraying this on my skin to start out my day cause it makes me feel so wonderful.
Brandi P.
Murrieta , CA
I purchased this UD priming spray from ULTA and $15. I love this product because my skin feel moisturizer and stay hydrated. I also love to smell like coconut. Yes, so definitely recommended!
lex r.
Jackson, MS
If you want to prime your face but you’re looking for something quick and easy, I definitely recommend this primer. Just a couple of squirts to my face helps to prep my skin for foundation and other products. You are going to get a very light prime with this product, so keep that in mind. This product does everything it claims to do and I love it. The smell is AMAZING And makes my skin feel so fresh
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
This is one of the best primers ever that I've used!! It is fast drying, no smell and really makes a great base for my make up. It is also handy to carry in your purse for when you need a face pick me up midday. Can't say enough good about it!!
Lauren H.
Newark
I love how energized this makes my skin feel! It's so light and though it's meant to be work under makeup, mostly I spray it on freshly washed skin after I moisturize. I
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I have never loved a primer so much! I was skeptical because t is a spray but you can truly tell a difference in how well your makeup goes on and stays on. The spray bottle makes it super easy to apply PLUS it smells like coconuts! I will definitely be repurchasing in the bigger size
Erin D.
Livingston
I honestly don't see much of a difference when using this spray. I want to think it works because I paid for it and I'm going to use it but I would not purchase again.
Lisa L.
Baltimore, MD
I purchased this from Nordstrom rack because it was on sale. I feel like There is a difference when I use this bs. No primer. This is also one of my favorite priming sprays. I would buy again but only if on sale as I don’t like priming sprays them kind of feel like a waste & prefer a more of a lotion textured moisturizer compared to spray
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

back