Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Is the evidence of your late-night escapades showing all over your pretty face? Once you cleanse your post-party complexion, balance and reinvigorate your skin with this travel-size Quick Fix Hydra-Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray.
Our hydrating, soothing prep priming spray visibly reduces the appearance of pores, brightens and smoothes skin, and replaces lost moisture. Light enough to use throughout the day (without messing up your makeup), Quick Fix instantly hydrates and softens skin. Use this spray in the morning to prep and "wake up" your skin before applying makeup, at night before your treatment, or anytime you need a quick boost. This spray is so addictive you’ll want to use it ALL day long (and so good for your skin that you can’t overdo it!).
Created in an exclusive partnership with Skindinavia and inspired by the Korean water trend, Quick Fix is even more hydrating than our B6 Prep Spray. This energizing formula is versatile enough for everyone (regardless of skin type), feels amazing, and is loaded with skin-nourishing ingredients like vitamin B3, Sepitonic™ M3 and coconut water. Feed your skin intense moisture as you prep, prime and balance your complexion.
In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*
- 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
- 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
- 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.
Quick Fix comes in an adorable travel-size, soft-touch neon green bottle with a frosted white cap. Like our other sprays, the sprayer emits a calibrated, microfine mist that goes on so light, you’ll hardly feel it (and smells SO good—like a summer day on the beach).
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Aqua / Water
- Hamamelis Virginiana Water / Witch Hazel Water
- Cocos Nucifera Water / Coconut Water
- Glycereth-5 Lactate
- PEG-35 Castor Oil
- Dimethicone PEG-7 Phosphate
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride
- Glycolic Acid
- Parfum / Fragrance
- Zinc Gluconate
- Magnesium Aspartate
- Leuconostoc/Radish Root
- Ferment Filtrate
- Benzyl Benzoate
- Copper Gluconate
- Benzyl Alcohol
Top Questions See all 133 Q&A
- "i got this in my october sephora play. it says u can use this to prime your skin before makeup or to refresh your skin throughout the day. this product contains coconut oil. i have thoroughly use this under all my foundations and i have noticed that my skin became a lil bit more oily than usual. i have also used this as a setting spray as well and this is my preferred method of use. this bottle contained about 14 uses." in 101 reviews
- "hydrating to the skin but does not have pore filling properties. you still need to use a liquid primer." in 93 reviews
Regardless of its actual function, this product makes me excited to put on makeup. The coconut smell isn't overpowering and serves as a beautiful wake-up for my morning skin. It doesn't leave my skin sticky or oily, which makes it work well as a priming spray, while -by the way- it is (THIS IS NOT A SETTING SPRAY). Although I do put it on over my finished makeup, it is not intended to make it last longer, so do not expect it to do so.
However, it does add a very slight glow to the skin after application that I love very much. This product makes me feel luxurious and is honestly just fun to use.
If you're looking for an alternative, try the Mario Badescu Rose Water Facial Spray. Although this smell is rosy instead of coconutty, the effect is quite similar and the price is drastically cheaper.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos