BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Joanne B.
Hydration in a spray! This is so good gives my face such a luminous and soft base. I cannot do my makeup without this.
Anastasia Y.
Lubbock, TX
It's a good primer, it makes the face feel really good ! I love this so much ! It's really amazing & good for the skin
sydney l.
Nacogdoches, TX
this is so good. it takes no time and makes the most difference in the world. great product and it's so good on the go
Madeline J.
Winona
When my skin is dry this spray really helps create a better surface for my foundation - making my whole look flawless!
Jennifer D.
Channelview, TX
I apply this before makeup to help prep my skin for foundation, I love that it makes my face stay on longer than usual.
Tiffany H.
Sunset, LA
This product works very well but I do have to say it's a little pricey. Have tried many other priming spray but I will
Ariana R.
This urban decay spray is so good I like how it's just a refreshing spray and it's really afoordable and really good
Victoria T.
Roseville, CA
You can never go wrong with Urban Decay, the primer helps my makeup look great all day and doesn't make my face oily.
Yesenia R.
Brockton, MA
My favorite you apply in before or after Makeup I do both smells like coconut and miami I luv luv luv this quick fix
Raiza F.
Excellent and its smell is wonderful. Leave my face ready for a good makeup. Super in love this product aroma Coconut
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back