BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Meagan G.
Eufaula, AL
This spray is great. I use it to prep my skin after moisturizing and before priming for makeup. It feels very refreshing on the skin.
Isabella D.
Carlsbad, CA
I don't know how much it helps with keeping the makeup on, but it certainly refreshes your face (and smells deliciously of coconut )
Vanessa A.
Douglasville
BEST PRIMER EVER, I love to set and start my face up with anything from Urban decay it's amazing and just does my foundation so well
Darcy S.
I'm a huge advocate for the quick fix promong spray! It's great for both priming and finishing and leaves skin glowing and refreshed!
Allee R.
Orlando, FL
I like everything about this product except for the horrible smell. It goes away after a while but it takes me forever to get past it
Stephanie S.
This light spritz gives my skin the added moisture it needs before I apply my makeup. I received this sample in my SephoraPlay! Box.
Shoshana B.
Columbus
I especially love using this in winter when I’m more on the dry side. It has coconut water, which is fabulous for hydrating dry skin.
Julie Z.
Medford, MA
Love this primer! I always have two in my kit. It mists in perfectly and has the best coconut scent. It’s a staple in my beauty bag.
Susy A.
Toccoa, GA
I love the way this product makes your skin feel! Like any urban decay setting spray, it definitely helps your makeup last longer!
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
I love this as my travel go to. I use it as a refresher and also a quick primer for travel occasions. Great price and easy to pack!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora