BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
jenny m.
This is so easy to use it sprays of like a nice soft dewy mist , it gives me a long lasting dewy look! Keeps all my make up on
Amanda A.
This smells awesome and feels cooling. I didn’t like it much as a priming spray, though. I used mine as a dewy setting spray.
Michaela N.
Peru , IN
This spray helps keep my face feeling fresh and almost like I have nothing on my face. It keeps the makeup in place all day!
Paige C.
I have really dry skin and this stuff works so well. I love how it makes my skin feel. Its one of my everyday products I use
Jerilyn C.
Tucson
Love it! Definitely hydrated my skin and can be used without makeup, under or over makeup, and as needed throughout the day.
Denise E.
One of my favorites before and after makeup ! I always use this one 💕because make my skin so good and my makeup last all day
Ashley G.
Rio Rancho
This smells yummy!! It keeps your face hydrated and is best used before you adopt any of your makeup. Must try at least once.
Ulysa G.
Love this so much like soo soo much really hydrates your skin so amazing. It is very affordable. Like i love using it do much
Savannah K.
Gilbert, AZ
My skin feels so hydrated and healthy after using this. Its like a vitamin for your face. Smells amazing if you like coconut
Bianka A.
Davis, CA
Love this primer! I use it before putting on my makeup and it works perfectly. I have a combination skin so this is perfect
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?