BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jordan T.
Spokane Vly, WA
Love this primer spray! I use it in conjunction with my other UD primer and it keeps my makeup in place all day.
Alba G.
This product is among. It leaves my skin soft, bmp perfect before applying makeup. I will definitly recomend it.
Lauren B.
Kaysville, Utah
I use this every day! It really makes my makeup stick to my face! I love the smell of Urban Decays primers too!
Melanie v.
Los Angeles, CA
I really love this spray to prep and to rehydrate my face. The scent smells like coconut. Plus it has vitamins.
Hannah C.
Clinton, KY
soooo hydrating on the skin!! my go to face primer! i use it every day before i put my makeup on and i love it
Carrie N.
Michigan
I love love love this product. Smells so tropical like coconut and salt water. Feels so lightweight on my skin
Stephanie E.
saint albans, WV
Once again UD never disappoints! I love the fragrance and the overall application makes my skin look flawless!
Sarah J.
Vale
Start my makeup with this spray, face feels fresh and the smell is amazing. I feel naked without this product
Anndria T.
This leaves my skin feeling super awake and moisturized. I love that I can use it with or without makeup on.
Allan H.
Santa Rosa, CA
I'm really not convinced this does much for priming your skin or fixing your makeup but it's very refreshing.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?