BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Shay L.
San Diego , CA
Love this prep priming spray!! It feels so good on the skin & it makes my skin feel healthy and soft after applying it, it’s good for dry skin
John A.
Los Angeles, CA
Always leaves my skin prepped & refreshed before applying my primer. Love the convenience of a spray you can carry it almost anywhere with you.
Stephanie C.
My skin gets easily irritated with a lot of products but when I used it for a few days my face was not irritated at all! I definitely recommend
Melissa J.
East Wenatchee
I use this to prep my skin. Smells so good and even love to spray when I get out of the shower and don't put makeup on. Just a great product
Holli S.
Greenville
Omg yaasss. This stuff is a miracle from god i swear it is! One of the best setting sprays i have ever used your makeup isn't going anywhere!
Sharyn F.
Port Reading, NJ
I love a good primer and when that comes in spray form is even better. It goes on evenly, has great coverage and I feel flawless with it on!
Natalya O.
College Sta, TX
Haz my face feeling soooo hydrated without the oily feeling!! My makeup stays on all day and it blurs out all imperfections. 10/10 recommend!
Eliza O.
Buhl
Haven't ever had a prep spray to compare this to but from what I've heard, it's a great spray and personality I love it. It even smells good.
Briana M.
Palm coast, FL
This spray in particular doesnt do much for me. Nothing bad but nothing beneficial either. There are other sprays i would chose over this one
Marianna S.
Ossining, NY
Pricey but perfect. It really sets heavier makeup as well as lighter looks. The packaging is a plus. But so expensive for such a small thing.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora