BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
This setting spray is everything! Make the makeup last all day specially if you work and doesn't have a bad smell!
Concetta D.
I love this prep priming spray so much. My skin gets pretty dry and with the hydracharge, it helps a lot w my skin.
Jessica N.
Great quick primer spray and prep after a night out! Quick pick me up for your look! Its affordable too! I love it
Jenni L.
This setting spray takes a very short time to dry and soak into the skin. Helps to keep my makeup in place all day
Krystle K.
Sewell, NJ
Its a great hydrating spray but im super oily so im not sure this was the best soray for me. But smells delicious!
Andrea D.
Oak harbor, WA
Love to spray my face before going in with my foundation it helps the foundation to just glide on and not go patchy
Melissa T.
Eldorado
I LOVE this. I love the way it smells. I love the way it feels on my face. It feels like dew drops priming my face.
Kali L.
I have dry skin and I can't do my makeup without having this setting spray it makes my skin moisturized and healthy
sandra d.
Albertville
ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STORE AND MERCHANDISE AND WOULD LOVE FREE SAMPLES. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY💗
Whitney C.
Strathmore, CA
This packaging is super cute the product works great. Urban decay had amazing products you won't be disappointed.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?