BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Alexandra E.
Bristol , CT
I use this product before and after makeup. Or even when I'm not using makeup. It hydrates my skin. Feeling refresh. Specially during the summer days
Marissa M.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this primer I have the dryest skin and this primer makes my foundation lay flawless! If. You have dry/combination skin I 100% recommend this!
Sharleen T.
This product is great good to grab the travel-size so you can throw it in your bag if you need a quick touch-up throughout the day while you're out
Grace D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love, love, love this priming spray. I really feel like this helps my makeup stay on all day and I believe that my foundation sticks to this well.
Erin C.
Greenville
I use this everyday including with my brushes I spray to get pigment on my lid. I always use it for my highlight brush that makes it more shimmery
♡♡♡ M.
Stockholm
I absolutely love this primer. It makes my skin feel so amazing and hydrated. It's great to apply before makeup or alone. Plus is smells so amazing
Haley C.
Atascadero, CA
Love this spray! It's so easy to apply, sets quickly and works amazingly! This paired with their setting spray makes it so my makeup doesn't move!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Can't get enough of this stuff. Great for hydrating and priming skin for makeup. I bought up a couple when they were on sale and an so glad I did.
Heather L.
Fort Mill, SC
I thought this was a waste of money. I couldn't really tell a difference from when I used/didn't use the product. Disappointed with UD in this one.
Heather L.
San Antonio, TX
I didn’t like this primer for my oily skin. I prefer a more pore filling primer for my skin! I do like it when used with benefits pore professional
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?