BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I was given this as a gift and never want to run out! I love spraying this on before makeup and throughout the day for a pick me up. The scent is lovely and it instantly refreshes my skin and provides a beautiful dewy glow. My complexion looks a lot better and more awake whenever I use this. I love having it in my makeup bag!
Stephanie J.
I may not like the smell of coconut but this spray makes my skin feel so lovey so I don't care for the smell. I defiantly like how this can be sprayed before wearing make up or after. sometimes even when I don't wear make up I like spraying this on my skin to start out my day cause it makes me feel so wonderful.
lex r.
Jackson, MS
If you want to prime your face but you’re looking for something quick and easy, I definitely recommend this primer. Just a couple of squirts to my face helps to prep my skin for foundation and other products. You are going to get a very light prime with this product, so keep that in mind. This product does everything it claims to do and I love it. The smell is AMAZING And makes my skin feel so fresh
Melissa T.
COTTONWOOD, CA
This is one of the best primers ever that I've used!! It is fast drying, no smell and really makes a great base for my make up. It is also handy to carry in your purse for when you need a face pick me up midday. Can't say enough good about it!!
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I bought the duo of this and All Nighter (which I've been using for years), and I like this a lot. I spray my whole face before applying any makeup. I find that it gives a nice tacky base for makeup to go on to, and it has a nice scent, too! Mix this with All Nighter to set your face and you'll be good to go.
Melody B.
Marion
I feel that this is in the same boat at the other urban decay priming sprays. It feels wonderful to give the skin a good amount of moisture to plump this skin but it doesn't hold my foundation in place all day if I use it as a primer. I do like this as a refreshing spray though and I recommend it as that.
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I have never loved a primer so much! I was skeptical because t is a spray but you can truly tell a difference in how well your makeup goes on and stays on. The spray bottle makes it super easy to apply PLUS it smells like coconuts! I will definitely be repurchasing in the bigger size
Erin D.
Livingston
I honestly don't see much of a difference when using this spray. I want to think it works because I paid for it and I'm going to use it but I would not purchase again.
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Finally got to try my new primer! Urban Decay quick fix Hydra Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray! I used a small spritz before applying my makeup and a small spritz after and it held all day. It had a small scent, nothing unappealing tbo. Ot was very lightweight, i couldnt even tell i had it on.
Erika D.
South Euclid, OH
One of the best & most hydrating primers I've ever tried. My makeup stayed flawless all day long. This product smells amazing & also helps to moisturize and prep the face before applying makeup. Will be buying the full size once I run out of my sample size. A little goes a long way.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?