BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I definitely love this primer! It holds my makeup all day and I never have to worry anout reapplying my makeup. I have combo skin and it hides my pores.
Yor L.
This priming spray helps my makeup last all day while cooking in a hot kitchen and it smells sooo good. It's also a great way to moisturize my dry skin.
Samantha S.
Fort worth , TX
This is good and refreshing. I like to spray it on before foundation. I also like to get my beauty blender damp with the spray then bounce my foundation.
Jessica M.
Sacramento, CA
This spray is wonderful I put it on before, after, and when I feel like my make up needs a refresh. Its such a light weight, non oilly feeling spray .
Kirsten B.
Schenectady, NY
I really don't notice a difference between if I use this product or not, aside from that my makeup has less staying power if I do prep with this spray
Ayla H.
Love this primer!!!! I have horrible pores and this primer is amazing for that my skin looks so smooth and foundation or powders don't dry or seperate
Keke P.
Mcbee
Absolute Love This Product! Dries In a matter of minutes leaving my skin hydrated and prep for makeup to be applied and sprays on in a thin even layer.
Sydonie K.
Nashville
Purchased at: Sephora
I LOVE this stuff. It smells amazing and leaves my skin looking fresh and radiant. I use it under my makeup and also as a refresher throughout the day.
Kristina R.
Pleasanton
Quickly hydrated my skin. Was light and super easy to use. Very forgiving and quickly absorbs into your skin. It did leave my skin a bit sticky though.
Saige R.
Cape Coral
All time favorite! SMELLS AMAZING! Coconut is my favorite smell! Leaves your face hydrated & you can even apply this even if you aren’t wearing makeup!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?