BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Naylene A.
Andrews
This priming spray is so wpnderful it get all of your pores and is moisturizing to your skin allowing your makeup to stay longer.
Andreina G.
Love the how it refreshs your face it feels so moisturize i love spraying before my makeup and after few hours of wear to refresh
Miranda P.
This works so good it really doesn't make you're makeup set longer through the day and it helps a lot with with staying in place
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
I absolutely love this stuff! Smells great and my face feels so good when I use it. I didn't know that I would love it this much
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
I got this in my ipsy and I liked it while I was using liquid foundation. I still think the too faced hangover cure is the best.
Cheyenne M.
I love this spray! It smells super good and leaves your face feeling hydrated and looking amazing. Its a little expensive though.
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS PRODUCT! I keep this item in my purse at all times to help refresh my makeup. I recommend this product.
Roxanne M.
Yes! Love this stuff! Use it before and after I apply my makeup. It helps it from moving and gives me that dewy look we all love.
GAzel kathrine M.
Burnsville, MN
Very easy to go primer spray! It's easy as 1 2 3 and voila!!! You have a good looking face before doing a touch up on your skin.
jenny m.
This is so easy to use it sprays of like a nice soft dewy mist , it gives me a long lasting dewy look! Keeps all my make up on
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?