BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting spray...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Andreina G.
Love the how it refreshs your face it feels so moisturize i love spraying before my makeup and after few hours of wear to refresh
This works so good it really doesn't make you're makeup set longer through the day and it helps a lot with with staying in place
Stacey E.
Minot Afb, ND
I got this in my ipsy and I liked it while I was using liquid foundation. I still think the too faced hangover cure is the best.
Roxanne M.
Yes! Love this stuff! Use it before and after I apply my makeup. It helps it from moving and gives me that dewy look we all love.
Erica H.
This primer is worth every penny! I plan on purchasing another bottle once my current one runs out. It also smells great at well!
Alena H.
Monroe, OH
I LOVE THE SMELL OF THIS PRODUCT! I keep this item in my purse at all times to help refresh my makeup. I recommend this product.
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
I absolutely love this stuff! Smells great and my face feels so good when I use it. I didn't know that I would love it this much
Naylene A.
This priming spray is so wpnderful it get all of your pores and is moisturizing to your skin allowing your makeup to stay longer.
Sydney V.
This is my all time favorite primer. It really does reduce prose because of the nianciman. It's hydrating and pore minimizing!
Curie J.
Lansing, MI
The product works pretty well, however I am not a huge fan of the spray nozzle. It does a pretty good job at hydrating though!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?