BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Alejandra G.
Midland
Definitely the best face primer I've ever used. I have try various primers and none like this one. The coverage it gives you its just so uugh can't explain.
Brittany C.
Aurora, CO
I love love Urban decay products. This company has every color you could think of. I recommend these products to anyone​. Plus there foundations​ are awesome
Celeste G.
Corp Christi, TX
The urban decay quick fix hydracharged complexion prep priming spray is great for your face before applying your makeup. I very much recommend this product.
Jessica W.
I love this mist. It hydrates and refreshes. It's really helpful in the summer especially. I like to use it for light makeup days instead of a cream primer.
Khadija M.
Bluefield , WV
This primer dries very nicely and allow the make makeup applied after go to on very flawlessly! It is also a great primer for 24 hours of glamorous coverage
Isabella R.
Chalfont, PA
i have dry skin and using this before i start my makeup just gives it the burst of moisture that i need. i definitely recommend this for anyone with dry skin
member-d86726d4c
This prep spray is amazing for dry skin. The coconut water is so soothing and smells amazing. It is also great for after powder products to not get cakey.
Kellie L.
Baytown , TX
I have dry skin in certain areas of my face and with the hydracharged complexion prep primer it my my skin so much more hydrated and I had an amazing glow.
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I bought a travel size of this to try it out .... well I don't like it ... I didn't see anything from it and I have other facial sprays that are 10x better
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Not my favorite product. It doesn’t get as good of a hold as their others. It has made my face oily and I’m just not thrilled. Wouldn’t recommend this one.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?