BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Alexandra E.
Bristol, CT
I use this product before and after makeup. Or even when I'm not using makeup. It hydrates my skin. Feeling refresh. Specially during the summer days
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
The product is nice but if you have any blemishes it burns when applied to that area of the skin. So I wouldn't recommend it if you break out often.
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
Love this! Keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean all day. Helps makeup application go on easier and seems to resist cakeyniess. Can reapply if needed
Kaylen S.
Sullivan, MO
This primer kills the game EVERY DAY. This is my face EIGHT hours after applying makeup. This is my go to, ride or die, till the end of time product!
Amber E.
Apex, NC
This primer keeps my skin glowing and feeling fresh! It's not heavy and has an amazing scent as well! I have combination skin and it works perfectly!
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This spray was just alright. It feels hydrating but I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer. It is a little expensive for what it really is
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel , FL
First this spray smells soooo good. It definitely helps prep the skin. I use this even after I do my makeup on days I feel dry. Definitely recommend.
Marissa M.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this primer I have the dryest skin and this primer makes my foundation lay flawless! If. You have dry/combination skin I 100% recommend this!
Kayla l.
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel soft and doesn't dry it out. When I use this and then put my foundation on over it, it looks so much better.
Kendra W.
New York
This priming mist actually works just as good as any of the creme primers. I personally think that the creme primers give more of a flawless finish.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back