BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Amanda K.
Great for the colder months when your skin gets dry! I love the feel, the hydration and the scent. One of my favorite go to products.
Georgette J.
Newport, KY
Spray this on after you finish you’re makeup and it works wonders I really enjoy this product and I’ll continue to repurchase this!
Ariana G.
This product makes my skin feel so smooth and hydrated! I use it first thing in my makeup regimen. I can't leave home without it!!
Dani H.
Cape Neddick, ME
I love this as my travel go to. I use it as a refresher and also a quick primer for travel occasions. Great price and easy to pack!
Michelle L.
Very hydrating and extremely effective when my skin is on the drier side. I spritz this on my face and my makeup goes on smoothly!!
Heather P.
GREENFIELD, WI
I have used this product on clients to give them more of a glow and refreshed look. Doesn't look good on my skin because it is oily
Robin B.
Carpentersville, IL
I like this, but I like using it more without make up. Its a summer product for me, leaves my face feeling hydrated and refreshed.
Saada T.
I've always used mac fix plus up until I discovered this baby!! I use this for peeping and setting my skin,it's the freaking best !
Brooke A.
Bloomfield, NY
Hydrates and primes my skin well, also works decently as a setting spray. Only complaint is it can leave a sticky residue sometimes
Angelica H.
Smiths Sta, AL
I absolutely love this stuff! Smells great and my face feels so good when I use it. I didn't know that I would love it this much
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?