BY URBAN DECAY #46 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting spray...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kennedy C.
Chillicothe, OH
I use this how it says, I spray before I use my moisturizer. Doesn't really have a scent. It's pore refining and it is good for combo skin.
MaKays J.
Saratoga Spgs, UT
Very light, i love it! It also smells amazing!! I love the fact that i feel like I have almost nothing on my face!
I would highly recommend
Dawna C.
Galesburg, IL
My go to for a prep prime spray ! Smells like coconuts. Its so refreshing. I even use it with a clean face because it just smells so good.
Karlaaaa R.
I SWEAR BY THIS SETTING SPRAY!!!!! I LOVE THE FINISH IT GIVES MY MAKEUP AND IT MAKES SURE MY MAKEUP DOES NOT MOVE! Honestly my holygrail!!!
Kayla N.
Love this! Always put it on before my make up. The greatest was when I was on vacation and burnt my face a spray made it feel 100% better!
Amily D.
Sulphur, LA
Love it. It doesn't hydrate. I don't really know if it works but it smells good. I use it with and without makeup. Probably won't buy again
Alana C.
chicago
This stuff is amazing for people with dry skin! I use it under and on top of a Tarte powder foundation and it has given me amazing results!
Hannah M.
Ocala
I’m currently using this and I really like it! It smells good, and it’s very hydrating! And it makes my makeup last all day!! Love this!
Meg K.
Flint, MI
This facial spray is great! It smells like coconuts and has such a fine mist that you don't have to worry about it dripping down your fa
Tiffany G.
 Love the stuff I cannot get dressed without it I don't feel like my make up is finished if I do not have this one of my favorite products
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?