BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Emilee J.
Mercer, TN
Absolutely love this product! It works super well and keeps everything in place for most of the day. It won't move unless you want it to
Meg K.
Flint, MI
This facial spray is great! It smells like coconuts and has such a fine mist that you don't have to worry about it dripping down your fa
Tori S.
Bridgewater, MA
Works great with dry skin. I definitely do not recommend if you have oily skin. It is very easy to apply and gives off a natural finish.
Hannah M.
Ocala
I’m currently using this and I really like it! It smells good, and it’s very hydrating! And it makes my makeup last all day!! Love this!
Paola P.
Guaynabo
I use this spray as my go to hydrating product before my makeup. I really like what it does to my skin and the coconut smell that leaves.
Tiffany G.
 Love the stuff I cannot get dressed without it I don't feel like my make up is finished if I do not have this one of my favorite products
Nafas G.
Alexandria, VA
Used it couple of times but not sure if this product really worked for my skin . I still need to use this to give a full honest opinion
Bree G.
Philadelphia
It smells really good and it makes my face feel super smooth I really love that it doesn't have to have a lot of it used for it to work
missi I.
Felt very nice on my skin and had a very nice smell. Didn't leave my skin sticky after or break me out. Definitely would recommend it!
Lina D.
Buffalo, NY
This product is amazing. First off, the smell will have you loving it at first use. Leaves your skin feeling fresh and clean. Love it!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?