BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Miranda S.
Tampa, FL
The product is nice but if you have any blemishes it burns when applied to that area of the skin. So I wouldn't recommend it if you break out often.
Amber B.
Lakewood, OH
This spray was just alright. It feels hydrating but I don't think it makes my makeup last any longer. It is a little expensive for what it really is
Amber E.
Apex, NC
This primer keeps my skin glowing and feeling fresh! It's not heavy and has an amazing scent as well! I have combination skin and it works perfectly!
Azra C.
Urbandale, IA
Smell good feeling is great is not sticky I wuld recommend the product to all skin types. You have to have the product to se what I'm talking about.
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
Love this! Keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean all day. Helps makeup application go on easier and seems to resist cakeyniess. Can reapply if needed
Chantel R.
Wesley Chapel , FL
First this spray smells soooo good. It definitely helps prep the skin. I use this even after I do my makeup on days I feel dry. Definitely recommend.
Kayla l.
I love this stuff. It makes my face feel soft and doesn't dry it out. When I use this and then put my foundation on over it, it looks so much better.
Kendra W.
This priming mist actually works just as good as any of the creme primers. I personally think that the creme primers give more of a flawless finish.
Grace D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love, love, love this priming spray. I really feel like this helps my makeup stay on all day and I believe that my foundation sticks to this well.
Dawn J.
Twin Falls , ID
I got a deluxe sample of this in a beauty box sub and i liked it, not my favorite, but i liked it ok.. i would definitely try others by this brand.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?