BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jessica W.
Hillsboro, OR
WOOO BABY! This stuff is my favorite facial mist. I will use it before I moisturize, before I prime for make up, over make up throughout the day and before i go to sleep at night. It smells like a tropical dream and is very cooling on the face. I love love LOVE this product!
Amanda G.
Quincy , MA
This is one of my fav sprays. It smells so good and preps my super dry skin for my makeup. I got this as an award from Sephora and have gone through 2 btls since. I highly recommend if you are on the drier side as it keeps makeup fresh and keeps you from looking cakey.
Dianna N.
Ellenwood , GA
Perfect for days when you need moisture. It's a preps, prime, and balances the complexion and it evens your skin tone out. Good for oily skin it reduced St he shin. I do recommend this product
Gabrielle W.
Arlington, VA
I LOVE this primer spray. I am not a huge fan of UD's setting spray but this primer WORKS. It smells great and is super easy to apply. I love that it doesn't leave my skin sticky like other primers and my Fenty foundation really goes on smoothly with this primer.
Kala R.
Meridian, ID
I wear this over a moisturizer and under my primer and I’m in love. I’ve talked myself out of buy this so many times since I always invest in a good primer but I feel like my skin has been so much better since I started using this. Plus it smells amazing
Kris J.
Clear Lake, IA
I tested this out as my skin gets very dry in the afternoon.  It did make my skin more moist, but also accentuated my pores and made me look greasy.  I tried using less of it, but it didn't seem to make a difference.  Within an hour of using this all my foundation would be rubbing off everywhere.
Sandra K.
new jersey
No surprise here that another facial spray by Urban Decay has stolen my heart. Works really well to freshen up my makeup throughout the day. Sometimes I even use it as a primer or even set my makeup with it. Definitely an item I’ll repurchase soon.
Stephanie F.
Buffalo, NY
I am obsessed. I spray this before, during and after my makeup application. I have a couple dry skin spots on my face and when I use this it makes my skin look amazing. I can't say enough good things about it... I wish it came in a gallon size so I didn't have to make so many trips to buy more.
Brittany B.
Ravenna, OH
Super hydrating without being heavy, greasy, or oily. It smells like a beach! It's super refreshing and I love spraying this all over my face before all of my other products
anna t.
Smells so good, like coconut. Almost feels like my skin is taking a big sip of coconut water. Leaves my face feeling refreshed and ready for my make up routine Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydra-charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?