BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
kaya p.
Iron Mountain, MI
I think it is very hydrating onmy face and i use it before and after my makeup. I have tried two other priming sprays from UD and this is my fave
Ashley S.
Middletown, CT
I love this product. It will always be a favorite and re purchase in my makeup collection. It is so easy to use and helps my makeup last all day.
Heather O.
Pocahontas, AR
I love this hydrates my skin while it covers my pores yes plz I'll def be purchasing this again it has become a necessity for my makeup routine!
Chloe A.
Woodbury Hts, NJ
I can't stop spraying this!

I'm actually addicted to I like once I spray it I don't wanna stop spraying I feel like a queen spraying primer on .
Stephanie C.
My skin gets easily irritated with a lot of products but when I used it for a few days my face was not irritated at all! I definitely recommend
Samantha J.
Cropwell, AL
Does a beautiful job. Looks like I have perfect skin. Pores aren't even there. Very easy to apply.even easy to blend. Good for all skin types.
John A.
Los Angeles, CA
Always leaves my skin prepped & refreshed before applying my primer. Love the convenience of a spray you can carry it almost anywhere with you.
Courtney Y.
This is amazing. No odor. Absorbs quickly. Has a fine mist. Keeps my makeup in place all day without smudging and gives my face a healthy glow
Holli S.
Greenville
Omg yaasss. This stuff is a miracle from god i swear it is! One of the best setting sprays i have ever used your makeup isn't going anywhere!
Sharyn F.
I love a good primer and when that comes in spray form is even better. It goes on evenly, has great coverage and I feel flawless with it on!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?