BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Gillian M.
maple valley , WA
i have really dry skin, in this really improved it. I would use this every night before I went to bed and would wake up and I would have none of that like flaky looking skin. Yes I'd recommend the others.
Adam F.
Brick
I use this product everyday. Only recently it took me to try this out and now its incorperated into my everyday makeup routine. The ingredients in this are so good and beneficial for your skin. Its like skincare in a primer.
Faith B.
Brooklyn
I love this primer , it's very hydrating and easy to apply using just a few sprays . I don't have many mores but since it's a spray on it's probably not gonna help with pores . It smells just like coconut but has a annoying lid that take of the top of the product. But I'd definitely buy this product again.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
This priming spray is absolutely wonderful. I use it after moisturizing my face. It helps keep my makeup locked in place all day long. I finish off my makeup with the "chill" setting spray.
Julianna V.
Such a great primer. Very easy to apply with since it comes in a spray type of bottle. I am not really sure if there is sun protection but it definitely helps to keep my makeup on longer. I would definitely buy it again!
Gabrielle E.
Lovedddddd this! I bought it along with the all nighter foundation and setting spray. These products work so good together it's unbelievable. It's a nice feeling spray with a tolerable coconut like smell. Definitely recommend
Tyra M.
Flagstaff , AZ
I love useing this when my face gets a little to matte! It also looks good with a highlight! It makes it look ever better! I have no cons about this! It's just simply good for hydration
This is great for a quick boost before makeup. I have larger pores with combination skin, and this helps with appearance of pores while being moisturizing. It has a natural finish.
Rochelle L.
Minden, NV
If I had hot choose one word to describe this product I would say that's simple perfect!
Make my makeup last all night long even in summer days
Feels amazing and smells really nice too
Katie M.
Schenectady, NY
Love this priming spray! It works great as a base layer before my makeup and it soooo hydrating! Keeps my Makeup looking fresher longer. I also use this after I put powder products on dry skin and it takes away the Cakey finish!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back