BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Cheryl B.
Brodhead, WI
Love this! Keeps my skin feeling fresh and clean all day. Helps makeup application go on easier and seems to resist cakeyniess. Can reapply if needed
Amber E.
Apex, NC
This primer keeps my skin glowing and feeling fresh! It's not heavy and has an amazing scent as well! I have combination skin and it works perfectly!
Marissa M.
Depew, NY
I LOVE this primer I have the dryest skin and this primer makes my foundation lay flawless! If. You have dry/combination skin I 100% recommend this!
Catherine M.
Frisco, CO
Can't get enough of this stuff. Great for hydrating and priming skin for makeup. I bought up a couple when they were on sale and an so glad I did.
Haley C.
Atascadero , CA
Love this spray! It's so easy to apply, sets quickly and works amazingly! This paired with their setting spray makes it so my makeup doesn't move!
Grace D.
Palm Harbor, FL
Love, love, love this priming spray. I really feel like this helps my makeup stay on all day and I believe that my foundation sticks to this well.
Erin C.
Greenville
I use this everyday including with my brushes I spray to get pigment on my lid. I always use it for my highlight brush that makes it more shimmery
Kelly M.
Saint Paul, MN
I love this! It helps my skin to look refreshed but also helps my makeup to stay on longer! There is a very prominent coconut smell, which I love!
Sharleen T.
This product is great good to grab the travel-size so you can throw it in your bag if you need a quick touch-up throughout the day while you're out
Heather L.
Fort Mill, SC
I thought this was a waste of money. I couldn't really tell a difference from when I used/didn't use the product. Disappointed with UD in this one.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?