BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Just picked this up at Ulta and I have used it for about 4 days straight now and I love it!! Beats any primer I've ever used. Keeps my dry skin feeling very moisturized, and provides a nice smooth base to apply makeup onto. Love it! And smells soo good, like coconut :)
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
This priming spray is perfect for use before makeup application to hydrate the skin. It is good for dry to normal skin. It is easy to apply, the pump sprays very nicely. This makes my skin feel refreshed and ready for a face of makeup. When I use to priming spray it helps my makeup to blend seamlessly on my face.
Josephine M.
Rome, NY
I got this at Ulta and the minute I tried it I was in love. It smells amazing and it is so so hydrating. I find myself using this even when I'm not wearing makeup because it feels so good on the skin! It smells so good too!
Elizabeth Z.
In love ! Just picked this up for Valentine's Day and I couldn't be more impressed. The smell is spectacular but the visible difference I can see with my pores makes it beyond worth the money ! I will buy again and I will recommend to anyone
Fabiola M.
Shafter, CA
very good smells amazing makes skin feel hydrate and refreshed definitely good for the summer great for outdoor and indoor use specially for summer days. I would definitely recommend to family and friends
Lexie N.
Edwardsville, IL
I received this as a sample from Sephora and I have never loved a primer so much! I was skeptical because t is a spray but you can truly tell a difference in how well your makeup goes on and stays on. The spray bottle makes it super easy to apply PLUS it smells like coconuts! I will definitely be repurchasing in the bigger size
Marissa H.
Queensbury, NY
I bought the duo of this and All Nighter (which I've been using for years), and I like this a lot. I spray my whole face before applying any makeup. I find that it gives a nice tacky base for makeup to go on to, and it has a nice scent, too! Mix this with All Nighter to set your face and you'll be good to go.
cheyenne m.
clearlake
This prime setting spray is amazing it just makes your skin looks so good it is it's not as affordable but it's worth it I give you going to spend your money you should buy this it's an awesome product you will love it so much and your skin will just look fabulous it's a long lasting and just looks amazing
Michelle O.
Arlington, VT
This primer worked really well with the urban decay all nighter foundation. Not only did it make the makeup stay put but it also hydrates the skin and minimizes your pores!
kimberly s.
Irvine, KY
Finally got to try my new primer! Urban Decay quick fix Hydra Charged Complexion Prep Priming Spray! I used a small spritz before applying my makeup and a small spritz after and it held all day. It had a small scent, nothing unappealing tbo. Ot was very lightweight, i couldnt even tell i had it on.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora