BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Isabella R.
Chalfont, PA
i have dry skin and using this before i start my makeup just gives it the burst of moisture that i need. i definitely recommend this for anyone with dry skin
Brittany C.
Aurora, CO
I love love Urban decay products. This company has every color you could think of. I recommend these products to anyone​. Plus there foundations​ are awesome
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Not my favorite product. It doesn’t get as good of a hold as their others. It has made my face oily and I’m just not thrilled. Wouldn’t recommend this one.
This prep spray is amazing for dry skin. The coconut water is so soothing and smells amazing. It is also great for after powder products to not get cakey.
Marybeth o.
Pottsville, PA
Got this in sephora play. Wasn't impressed with it. It just felt like coconut scented water. Did nothing to moisturize or hide my pores. Seems like a waste
Amanda C.
Lakewood, WA
I bought a travel size of this to try it out .... well I don't like it ... I didn't see anything from it and I have other facial sprays that are 10x better
Kellie L.
Beach city, TX
I have dry skin in certain areas of my face and with the hydracharged complexion prep primer it my my skin so much more hydrated and I had an amazing glow.
Marissa S.
This product leaves my skin so dewy, moisturuzed, and leaves my skin looking flawless and vibrant!!It keeps my makeup perfectly intact throughout the day!
Rachel P.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Totally does the job! My skin feels so revitalized after using it. My skin has some dry patches and I love anything hydrating. Definitely would buy again.
Tiffany P.
Citronelle, AL
I'm not going to lie, the color of this bottle drew me to it INSTANTLY, not to mention the smell! I throughly enjoy everything about this prepping spray!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?