BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Breanna H.
This is a newer product for me but I am obsessed!! It feels so amazing and the smell is delicious. I use it every morning as a part of my skin prep for makeup!
Paola P.
Guaynabo
I use this spray as my go to hydrating product before my makeup. I really like what it does to my skin and the coconut smell that leaves.
Aditi N.
Bettendorf, IA
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Natalie W.
Tompkinsville, KY
It helps prime my face awesome! I use every morning in my makeup routine and love it!
Sandra R.
San Benito, TX
Love this product. makes my makeup look even better. leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and has a amazing smell of coconut ..love love love this product!!
Searrah S.
Phoenix, AZ
One of my go-to's. It also gives me that refreshing feel. Sometimes when my skin feels extra dry I use this and it makes my skin feel amazing and ready to go !
Christy C.
Great for my dry gals tht want some hydration to the face and it's such a quick and easy step because all you do is spritz it across the face and you're done.
Elizabeth D.
Ozark, AL
This stuff is super amazing!!! LOVE the feel and smell. It is not sticky or icky feeling. And when you spray it in your face it gives you a refreshing feeling.
Mckensey T.
Purchased this with in the set that comes with the setting spray. Very easy and convenient to apply. Also love it to refresh my make up after a long day.
Breanna S.
Fridley, MN
I use this with another primer and my skin looks so good all day!! I definitely recommend this even for a must as you get out the shower! It smells amazing too
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?