BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tai Li B.
There is no other prep primer that I will ever use again. This beautiful scented spray preps your face for an amazing lock for your foundation and make-up needs, it is not sticky like so many primers are, and you can even use it after and throughout the day for a subtle dewy glow. It's the best!
Madison  C.
I went into Sephora in hopes of only buying foundation but somehow I ended up with this incredible prep spray! I have oily combination skin and I usually avoid the word "hydration" but this is a perfect product. The subtle coconut scent is incredible as well! Definitely worth the purchase.
Sara R.
Liberty Twp, OH
Urban Decay is an amazing brand and very very very good quality products. You can never go wrong when choosing a product from them. This primer spray is great and I would recommend it to everyone if I could and would buy again................
Katrina E.
Plainfield, NJ
I recently bought this product and have been obsessed with it. It not only keeps my makeup in tact all day but it also helps keep my skin feel hydrated. I do have oily skin and I noticed my makeup stays more matte. It is definitely worth it in my opinion and would highly recommend it.
Elli C.
Mountain Lks, NJ
The scent of this spray is extremely refreshing (very tropical with coconut), and is an amazing primer for my foundation. I have found that this primer spray has been a good base for the particular dry patches on my skin, and helps from my foundation clinging to those dry patches.
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This new spray is rally good it left me hydrated and kept my makeup lookin soothe all day long and kept it on my face without melting. I love the new packaging and the smell is really good too. I loved it
Celeste R.
Smells like coconut so its prefect to use during summer. My have a bit of dry areas on my face so I always use this. It does gave a lightweight feel and doesn't leave your face feeling oily or anything. beachbashcontest
Hannah Faith M.
My new favorite product. I was so excited when they came out with this!! It makes my makeup look beautiful and makes me feel like I look beautiful. Which is the most important thing. Urban decay is my go-to brand for face primers.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I absolutely adore this product! It was preps/primes my skin so well. I love how it smells and refreshes too; as well how it works with my urban decay all nighter foundation! I actually totally impulsed bought this since my local ULTA was out of Deslick setting spray.
Tiffani-Amber W.
Bronx, NY
This product held my makeup throughout the entire day. My skin tends to get a bit dry in certain areas and this product allowed my skin to hold and maintain the product in a way where it was hydrated but not dry. I would most definitely recommend this product! *
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?