BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marla R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bought this priming spray a few weeks ago and I am in loooove with it- especially when it comes to the smell. I do feel it hydrating my skin, and even though I still use a creamier foundation for my skin, it does prep for the prepper, lol.
Holly S.
West Columbia , SC
Best setting spray ever!!!!! As a makeup junky I have used just about every spray to set my face or just for a touch up. This spray is awesome it comes in two sizes and you get so much product. Plus it has coconut water in it which is a trending beauty product for this upcoming season.
Diane O.
Marlton, NJ
I think that this is one of the best spray primers I've used. It's just the right amount of tacky, to hold your makeup on without being too sticky or not have enough hold. I definitely would say that this is in my top 3 spray primers. The last thing I love is the price isn't that bad for how long it lasts for! Definitely not bad at all!
Jessica R.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I picked this up at ulta a few month's ago and it has played a great role in my makeup routine. After applying my moisturizer I like applying some sort of setting spray before I put my foundation on and this my far is the best one to refresh my face besides my Mac fix plus. It really hydrates my face and love the coconut smell it has!
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Just picked this up at Ulta and I have used it for about 4 days straight now and I love it!! Beats any primer I've ever used. Keeps my dry skin feeling very moisturized, and provides a nice smooth base to apply makeup onto. Love it! And smells soo good, like coconut :)
Ariana M.
Ellington, CT
This priming spray is perfect for use before makeup application to hydrate the skin. It is good for dry to normal skin. It is easy to apply, the pump sprays very nicely. This makes my skin feel refreshed and ready for a face of makeup. When I use to priming spray it helps my makeup to blend seamlessly on my face.
Josephine M.
Rome, NY
I got this at Ulta and the minute I tried it I was in love. It smells amazing and it is so so hydrating. I find myself using this even when I'm not wearing makeup because it feels so good on the skin! It smells so good too!
Elizabeth Z.
In love ! Just picked this up for Valentine's Day and I couldn't be more impressed. The smell is spectacular but the visible difference I can see with my pores makes it beyond worth the money ! I will buy again and I will recommend to anyone
Michelle O.
Arlington, VT
This primer worked really well with the urban decay all nighter foundation. Not only did it make the makeup stay put but it also hydrates the skin and minimizes your pores!
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
Perfect for dry skin before makeup! It is so hydrating and gives a nice glow to the skin. It smells like a tropical beach vacation. I love this one so much more than the B6 which makes me red and irritated. My favorite way to use this is after my morning skincare routine as a hydrating primer spray before either my luminous primer or foundation.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back