BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kyla P.
East Freetown, MA
I love using this product after I do my makeup. It sets my makeup, and it lasts all day. My makeup still looks the same from when I put it on in the AM & take it off at night.
Mariam H.
Lewisville, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT!!!!!!!!! It helps minimize the look of pores and allows you to blend in your foundation well once you spray it on your face. There is no shimmer to it and it smells like coconut!!
Catherine L.
I don't find this spray to do much of anything. It didn't prolong my makeup application or make it any easier. It would be a better idea just to buy a setting spray like Deslick and spray it before and after makeup application. The nozzle does have a very fine spray, though.
Valentina M.
This is amazing to prep and refresh your face after taking makeup off or before makeup application. Would not recommend as a setting spray. Kind of pricey to be honest. Will not buy again.
Jacquelyn B.
Whitestone, NY
I really liked this product. I saw a difference in how my skin looked after 2 weeks.  It had less redness and i felt that my foundation applied nicer when using this.
Fern S.
Harrison, NY
Good product! Smells like coconut, nothing very strong
Great for a quick touch up or used as a setting spray and/or primer
The travel size is great for everyday use and to have it on your handbag
Aleesa K.
I LOVE this primer. It makes the skin feel so refreshed and moisturized as soon as you spray it on. Plus, the coconut smell it has is absolutely amazing. I would definitely recommend this primer to anyone.
Breanna H.
This is a newer product for me but I am obsessed!! It feels so amazing and the smell is delicious. I use it every morning as a part of my skin prep for makeup!
Paola P.
Guaynabo
I use this spray as my go to hydrating product before my makeup. I really like what it does to my skin and the coconut smell that leaves.
Aditi N.
Bettendorf, IA
I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?