BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Diane H.
Lakewood, CA
I love this spray!It really refreshes your makeup, while helping it last longer. It leaves your face with a dewy look, which I really appreciate (with my dry combo skin). I like this even better than the All Nighter setting spray by Urban Decay.
Emily C.
Reading , PA
I highly recommend this priming spray my makeup last longer since I'm using this spray I used to used other brands but I get this one Honestly it's worth the money
Angela M.
Cheney, WA
I have really dry skin and this helped my liquid foundation from looking too cakey. My makeup did seem to last longer. I used it before and after foundation and I think it worked better. I didn't care for the scent that much.
Katelyn F.
Irving, TX
This priming spray is absolutely wonderful. I use it after moisturizing my face. It helps keep my makeup locked in place all day long. I finish off my makeup with the "chill" setting spray.
Julianna V.
Such a great primer. Very easy to apply with since it comes in a spray type of bottle. I am not really sure if there is sun protection but it definitely helps to keep my makeup on longer. I would definitely buy it again!
Katie M.
Schenectady, NY
Love this priming spray! It works great as a base layer before my makeup and it soooo hydrating! Keeps my Makeup looking fresher longer. I also use this after I put powder products on dry skin and it takes away the Cakey finish!
This is great for a quick boost before makeup. I have larger pores with combination skin, and this helps with appearance of pores while being moisturizing. It has a natural finish.
Rochelle L.
Minden, NV
If I had hot choose one word to describe this product I would say that's simple perfect!
Make my makeup last all night long even in summer days
Feels amazing and smells really nice too
Vivian V.
Quincy, MA
I will always come back to this setting spray because it literally leaves my face flawless all day. It helps moisturize and maintain the oiliness I have on my face. I really love it!
carley H.
Absolutely love this product. It helps to keep my skin hydrated underneath my makeup. It does an amazing job keeping my makeup in place. I've recommended this product to my friends & they adore it as well.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?