BY URBAN DECAY #36 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashleigh B.
Wheeling, WV
I stared this a few ago and like it pretty well. I use it prior to full coverage looks because it holds better than most primers I've tried in the past. What I loved most about it all was how soft my face was the night when I washed my makeup off. Perfect.
Marisa S.
Tewksbury, MA
I have very oily skin and always looking for a mattifying primer. I feel like I've tried them all. this one is great and not too silicone-y. Applys well and blends well. Good for combination skin, nothing really works for super oily skin.
Jennifer J.
Overland Park, KS
I recently received this as a gift from a friend and it works wonders! It sets your make up and works as a primer and not only that but you can use as many times as you would like! Smells like coconut and is very light! It dries quick and does it's job!
Julia H.
Tiffin, OH
I'm not really sure the exact purpose of this spray bit I spritz it on my face after I apply cream primer and it smells AMAZING. It minimizes the size of pores and can also be used as a freshener for days when you have to wear makeup all day.
Shameemma M.
Sacramento, CA
The Urban Decay Quick fix prep priming spray is just amazing it makes my face feel fresh and free. Depending on your complexion it can be matte there are many different primers but they all have different uses. I recommend it for everybody. Its the best primer out there.
Miranda C.
Longmont, CO
This priming spray does wonders!!! It hydrates my skin really nicely without leaving me to feel oily and gross. On top of that, it definitely holds my makeup in place a lot longer than without it.
Katya V.
Elm City, NC
I love urban decays new setting sprays! Specially this one!! I love how it hydrates my face so nicely!! If your looking for a setting spray that will hydrated your face this one is really nice!!! Deffinately will re purchase!!
Carrie H.
Northport, AL
Amazing!!! I used it at work on many guest to prep their skin and they all loved the smell and feel it gave their skin ! Use before makeup or through the day to refresh .
Lily D.
Winter Haven, FL
I initially purchased this product due to my dry skin. It helped hydrate my skin and leave a dewy finish to my complexion. It's easy and fast to use. I would recommend and repurchase. Also, the amount of product is a generous amount which was very nice.
Diane H.
Lakewood, CA
I love this spray!It really refreshes your makeup, while helping it last longer. It leaves your face with a dewy look, which I really appreciate (with my dry combo skin). I like this even better than the All Nighter setting spray by Urban Decay.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?