BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Tatiana R.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Just picked this up at Ulta and I have used it for about 4 days straight now and I love it!! Beats any primer I've ever used. Keeps my dry skin feeling very moisturized, and provides a nice smooth base to apply makeup onto. Love it! And smells soo good, like coconut :)
Elizabeth Z.
In love ! Just picked this up for Valentine's Day and I couldn't be more impressed. The smell is spectacular but the visible difference I can see with my pores makes it beyond worth the money ! I will buy again and I will recommend to anyone
Josephine M.
Rome, NY
I got this at Ulta and the minute I tried it I was in love. It smells amazing and it is so so hydrating. I find myself using this even when I'm not wearing makeup because it feels so good on the skin! It smells so good too!
Alison W.
Toledo, OH
Perfect for dry skin before makeup! It is so hydrating and gives a nice glow to the skin. It smells like a tropical beach vacation. I love this one so much more than the B6 which makes me red and irritated. My favorite way to use this is after my morning skincare routine as a hydrating primer spray before either my luminous primer or foundation.
Michelle O.
Arlington, VT
This primer worked really well with the urban decay all nighter foundation. Not only did it make the makeup stay put but it also hydrates the skin and minimizes your pores!
Sara R.
Oxford, OH
Urban Decay is an amazing brand and very very very good quality products. You can never go wrong when choosing a product from them. This primer spray is great and I would recommend it to everyone if I could and would buy again................
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
This new spray is rally good it left me hydrated and kept my makeup lookin soothe all day long and kept it on my face without melting. I love the new packaging and the smell is really good too. I loved it
Hannah Faith M.
My new favorite product. I was so excited when they came out with this!! It makes my makeup look beautiful and makes me feel like I look beautiful. Which is the most important thing. Urban decay is my go-to brand for face primers.
Alissa J.
Clive, IA
I absolutely adore this product! It was preps/primes my skin so well. I love how it smells and refreshes too; as well how it works with my urban decay all nighter foundation! I actually totally impulsed bought this since my local ULTA was out of Deslick setting spray.
Hera A.
I know this is a new product but i've been loving it! I feel that this spray is definitely long lasting and helps hide pores, i've been working i door with it and i feel it's a great buy. It something i would definitely recommend and buy over and over again if needed!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?