BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Nicoll F.
Novi, MI
Love that urban came out with a whole line of products. I have been using their setting spray for years and love this new prep spray! it smells so good too! Keeps my face clear and matte all day!
Jara H.
Amarillo
I bought this initially bc of my dry skin. I use all nighter setting spray and thought having something to hydrate and even out my skin beforehand would be beneficial. While I was looking at it in Sephora an employee told me that not only was it great before but that if you sprayed it on before your setting spray it would make your makeup last all day and night. She def was right! I feel like my skin is so hydrated after applying it. A little goes a very long way. Even on days that I do not wear makeup I still apply this to re hydrate my skin. For anyone with dry or uneven skin I would recommend!
Taelynn E.
Columbus
Honestly i don't own this product but i've used it many times and miss when i don't have it in my makeup bag. it's so refreshing and hydrating. it looks as if i had such natural beauty !
Dallas L.
Want to look vibrant without makeup. Get this spray and do a few sprays just before putting on your sunscreen and moisturizer and you will have a natural glow and look so awake and vibrant. It's like vitamins for your face.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
Love this stuff!! I spray it on and it preps and primes my face. I do my makeup at 7am and don't get home until 7pm and my makeup is exactly where I put it when I get home.
Ebony M.
troy
I have really dry skin and then use this before and after I do my make up it's easy to apply and it's a quick fix I love it and I would recommend for dry skin to give you a nice Julie finish and it won't give me dry spots
Kavina S.
I think for the price and what it does, the Mario Badescu Aloe mist is a better deal. This definitely does add hydration but kind of makes my mascara harder to apply.
Cristina R.
Deland, FL
This stuff feels so nice on my skin. I can use in a step for my skin care routine and as a step to prep or/and Set my makeup. Will continue to re-buy! Definitely worth it!
Saza B.
Two words: fast and effective. I find that primer is often the one thing makeup users forget to use when they're rushing or just casually doing their makeup and not putting much thought into it. Priming your skin before applying makeup can completely protect your pores from enlarging from constant makeup use (primer also makes pores look smaller!) because it is something forgotten to do more often, I love that priming SPRAYS have originated. I love this product! It is fast, convenient, EASY, and serves its purpose! I would recommend this and the smash box spray primer as well... but no matter what, prime your skin!! :)
Stephanie F.
I have never used a hydrating spray and I must say at first i wasn't into it but after using it a few times I really like it. It really does hydrated the skin but I like using face cream a little more then this spray.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

back