BY URBAN DECAY #45 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julie P.
I LOVE this primer spray! It absolutely helps cover my pores and keep my make up in place! My best friend recently got married and I made her use this and Urban Decay De-slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray. Her make up didn't budge! I would recommend this to anyone who needs a good primer! It may feel sticky at first, but it dries smooth! Try it out to see for yourself!
Desiree S.
Frederick
This is okay. I'm not sure it makes a lot of difference in how my makeup applies or wears but it's kind of refreshing. I don't think I'll repurchase when my bottle runs out though. It really doesn't seem to do very much.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I’m not a huge fan of Urban Decay products, since they seem to usually let me down, but I was pleasantly surprised with this product! It smells amazing, and is really hydrating. I spray it on my face after applying my moisturizer, then follow it with my usual primer. I noticed that my makeup doesn’t feel as “cakey” when I use this spray. I would definitely recommend it!
Estelle S.
Orlando
You will see tons of reviews for me for Urban Decay cosmetics, and by my ratings, you think I work for them. I actually wish I did, maybe I'd get a discount. This spray is one of my favorites. Perfect your makeup just so. I like to put it in the refrigerator for a few minutes before applying. Not sure if this is recommended or not. Just my preference.
Beth M.
Pittsburgh
At first I wasn't too sure about using a water based primer for my face since I do have issues with oil sometimes.  Using this on top of a few others primer products have been great!  I finally feel like I have the oil on my face under control.  I would definitely recommend this product to others and will be buying it again.
isabel M.
Miami Beach, FL
I bought this setting spray a few days ago and i have use it ever since so i cam give my final thoughts. I love the fact that is infused with coconut water and the mist is super light so my face doesn't get wet like with other setting mists. The smell is amazing since im obsessed with coconut and it does give my face a nice finish and texture.
Kerrie R.
Whitesboro, NY
I swear by this stuff! First of all I love the smell. I have dry skin and it works great for me! Makes my skin tacky yet helps hydrate so my foundation just clings to it. Yes it helps my makeup last longer my skin looks amazing when I use this and it works great as just a facial spray throughout the day too! I definitely recommend this!
Cori R.
Eau Claire
I love the smell and the glow it gives my skin. I often used this in non makeup days. This was great to use after traveling in a dry air plane for 5 hours. I didn’t notice much change to my makeup application but my skin definitely felt hydrated. Packaging is nice and bright, it’s a bit more pricey but definitely would purchase again.
Alyse S.
Boston
I do love urban decays quick fix but it doesn’t compare to its dupe coconut fix + from Mac! Your skin will feel tacky (the spray never fully dries) but it leaves a beautiful finish! I love the smell of coconut but this one smells cheap to me. Over all I love it to make my highlighters pop! Does not improve longevity of your makeup.
Emily A.
Hartville, OH
I was given this as a gift and never want to run out! I love spraying this on before makeup and throughout the day for a pick me up. The scent is lovely and it instantly refreshes my skin and provides a beautiful dewy glow. My complexion looks a lot better and more awake whenever I use this. I love having it in my makeup bag!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?