BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jayla R.
This product is amazing it keeps your makeup look flawless all day and night I would say you can wear this for up to about 12 hours and your face will still be perfect
Taylor S.
When I put on foundation my skin can look really dry, but this priming spray helps my skin look smooth and moisterized without making me look oily throughout the day.
diana c.
I am getting older, early 30s and it is harder to get that glowing fresh faced look, i found this product can helnme achieve it by waking up my sking and setting a good canvas for my makeup. Feels great on the skin and helps all the makeup go on and stay on with ease
Amie B.
Greenwood , IN
Was super excited to try the completion prep spray and the smell is AMAZING. It did make my makeup stay on beautifully, however, for my acne prone skin, it felt too sticky on my skin and I noticed a little irritation as well. For me, this is not the right product, but for people with easygoing non-problematic skin, I can see how it would be perfect for them.
Gabriela S.
I recently bought this spray and really like how it makes my skin feel before makeup application. The product comes with a lot for your money's worth. Leaves my skin dewy, but not oily (My skin tends to be on the dry side). My only complaint will be the nozzle that the spray goes through. Sometimes it hits directly in one spot of your face instead of misting evenly. That is my reason for lack of 5 stars.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
Loving this really a great priming Spray it's helped my makeup stay all day and it helps fix any makeup 💄 mess ups it's a great product and i will continue to purchase and tell all my friends to try it's easy to apply and perfect to take anywhere ♥️
Marla R.
Jacksonville, FL
I have bought this priming spray a few weeks ago and I am in loooove with it- especially when it comes to the smell. I do feel it hydrating my skin, and even though I still use a creamier foundation for my skin, it does prep for the prepper, lol.
Samantha S.
Clackamas, OR
I bought this because I was going out of town and I wanted a conveniently packaged face primer. The mist is really nice and it has a fairly strong coconut scent but when I used it I honestly didn't see any difference with my skin/longevity of my makeup. It's nice, but I personally feel it's not a needed step and my makeup looks the same without it.
Holly S.
West Columbia , SC
Best setting spray ever!!!!! As a makeup junky I have used just about every spray to set my face or just for a touch up. This spray is awesome it comes in two sizes and you get so much product. Plus it has coconut water in it which is a trending beauty product for this upcoming season.
Jessica R.
Round Lk Bch, IL
I picked this up at ulta a few month's ago and it has played a great role in my makeup routine. After applying my moisturizer I like applying some sort of setting spray before I put my foundation on and this my far is the best one to refresh my face besides my Mac fix plus. It really hydrates my face and love the coconut smell it has!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?