BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Hannah R.
Lake City, FL
OMG! Love this product! I always spray before applying my make up and it never fails me. Plus, it smells AMAZING! Will definitely keep your makeup set and your face feeling fantastic!
Kristen M.
I prefer a priming spray over lotion this makes your face completely smooth and ready for your foundation it hold your foundation all day long would definitely recommend
Peyton B.
Danville, KY
I really like this primer, it doesnt make you feel sticky like some other primers. it feels natural and dries fast so you can move quickly on to applying foundation
Nicoll F.
Novi, MI
Love that urban came out with a whole line of products. I have been using their setting spray for years and love this new prep spray! it smells so good too! Keeps my face clear and matte all day!
Angie C.
I love all their settings sprays. So light weight not sticky. Just a great product to use over your make up before your make up. Sometimes I use it with no makeup at all.
Jara H.
Amarillo
I bought this initially bc of my dry skin. I use all nighter setting spray and thought having something to hydrate and even out my skin beforehand would be beneficial. While I was looking at it in Sephora an employee told me that not only was it great before but that if you sprayed it on before your setting spray it would make your makeup last all day and night. She def was right! I feel like my skin is so hydrated after applying it. A little goes a very long way. Even on days that I do not wear makeup I still apply this to re hydrate my skin. For anyone with dry or uneven skin I would recommend!
Taelynn E.
Columbus
Honestly i don't own this product but i've used it many times and miss when i don't have it in my makeup bag. it's so refreshing and hydrating. it looks as if i had such natural beauty !
Dallas L.
Want to look vibrant without makeup. Get this spray and do a few sprays just before putting on your sunscreen and moisturizer and you will have a natural glow and look so awake and vibrant. It's like vitamins for your face.
Stephanie K.
Warren, MI
Love this stuff!! I spray it on and it preps and primes my face. I do my makeup at 7am and don't get home until 7pm and my makeup is exactly where I put it when I get home.
Kavina S.
I think for the price and what it does, the Mario Badescu Aloe mist is a better deal. This definitely does add hydration but kind of makes my mascara harder to apply.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?

back