BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kavina S.
I think for the price and what it does, the Mario Badescu Aloe mist is a better deal. This definitely does add hydration but kind of makes my mascara harder to apply.
Cristina R.
Deland, FL
This stuff feels so nice on my skin. I can use in a step for my skin care routine and as a step to prep or/and Set my makeup. Will continue to re-buy! Definitely worth it!
Stephanie F.
I have never used a hydrating spray and I must say at first i wasn't into it but after using it a few times I really like it. It really does hydrated the skin but I like using face cream a little more then this spray.
Mary-Kate M.
Ridgefield, CT
Out of all the priming sprays I do prefer this one! It is moisturizing without leaving you face feeling overly wet. It really helps with dry skin and made my makeup last longer
Kassandra L.
This primer smells incredible! I am not sure I would use this alone to prime, especially if I am using a powder foundation, but it feels like I am pampering my skin when I use it.
averi u.
this setting spray is amazing I use it every day and it's just a boost of freshness every time I use itit really keeps your make up and place and it is good for all skin types I would buy this product again
Kristen M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Such a great, easy, light, hydrating primer. It's so easy to use and blends evenly and makes my rough complexion smooth and ready for foundation. I highly recommend this product!!
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This is my favorite prep spray. Instead of using a normal primer, I just spray a bit of this on my face and I'm good to go. It's refreshing, and the new formula has an added coconut smell to it, which makes it even more appealing (the new packaging is beautiful, too). It also acts as a nice refresher for my skin, and I do not break out wearing this. I also love that you don't need to spray on a lot of the product to make sure your makeup stays on all day! Perfect when paired with Urban Decay's all nighter setting spray. .
Victoria S.
jacksonville, FL
Urban Decay never fails to amaze me! Perfect for anytime of year and it's super quick and easy to use! Kept my makeup looking super flawless call day. Only problem is the spritzer broke on me !
Gina B.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
I looooove the quick fix!! I use it as a primer and a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps me so hydrated! It also smells like coconuts which is my favorite. I wish they came out with this sooner!!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?