BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ambriele B.
Lawrenceville
This did well for me in the Florida humidity... and I didn't have to apply as much foundation . My lite coverage one did very well and I looked very fresh faced and dewy
Bridget F.
Rockledge, PA
I was always afraid to use setting spray, I was nervous it would create little water drops or smearing. but I was very excited to purchase this today! I sprayed it al over my makeup that I, at that point had been wearing for a few hours, and it was so refreshing! it really did melt my powder into my skin and it gave me a great refreshing feeling!
Jen P.
Like the skindinavia face primer, this is a must if you want moisture, it does not matter if you have oily or dry skin, very refreshing and keeps everything in place. Before or after is both.
April P.
Dallas, TX
I have a love hate relationship with this product.. I absolutely love the hydration it brings to my makeup game..but my hate or not hate but dislike is the coconut smell is so intense I can't use the amount I would love to use without giving myself a headache.. and it's mostly my fault because I have pretty sensitive nose so..still absolutely love it just wish the smell was lighter.
Victoria S.
Jacksonville , FL
Urban Decay never fails to amaze me! Perfect for anytime of year and it's super quick and easy to use! Kept my makeup looking super flawless call day. Only problem is the spritzer broke on me !
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Éste producto lo es todo.. Deja una hidratación inmensa reduce las apariencias de los poros y deja el rostro totalmente suave.. Me encanta éste spray de urban decay lo único qur no me gusta mucho es que el embase es chico debería de ser un poco mas grande.. Pero me fascina
Rebecca F.
Manchester, CT
This stuff is AMAZING! I have an overly oily T-zone, no matter what I did it just looked like I never washed my face in my T-zone area and the mornings when I wake up its the worse. I just got this stuff 4 days ago and its already life changing. I use it about three times a day. A super bonus is that my acne has calmed down a bit too. This stuff was made for people with oil issues. Thank youuu.
Julie M.
Kansas City, MO
Smells sooo good!! It's got this refreshing, yummy, amazing scent but it's just the right amount, not overpowering. I have extremely sensitive skin so I am always really weary of trying new products but I am so glad I tried this in the store. My skin felt instantly hydrated and when I saw no breakouts in the next few days I knew I had to go back to bring two bottles home with me!
jessica f.
Would definitely recommend this product. It isn't too sticky, and it has no weird smell. Keeps my makeup on all day as well. It also has a very natural, flawless finish.
amber t.
Mobile, AL
The Urban Decay Prep Priming Spray is fabulous for getting my skin ready for primer and foundation. It infuses vital ingredients in to the skin to keep it hydrated through the day. I absolutely adore this spray and suggest it to everyone that I can. Especially for dry skin.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?