BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydracharged...2 Answers
  • Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Yetmira V.
This primer is very quick to use, a great on the go primer! I use this every morning and it makes my skin feel very hydrated. It makes my foundation glide on and has a great fresh sent to it. I love this product.
Mary-Kate M.
Ridgefield, CT
Out of all the priming sprays I do prefer this one! It is moisturizing without leaving you face feeling overly wet. It really helps with dry skin and made my makeup last longer
averi u.
this setting spray is amazing I use it every day and it's just a boost of freshness every time I use itit really keeps your make up and place and it is good for all skin types I would buy this product again
Kassandra L.
This primer smells incredible! I am not sure I would use this alone to prime, especially if I am using a powder foundation, but it feels like I am pampering my skin when I use it.
Kristen M.
Mount Juliet, TN
Such a great, easy, light, hydrating primer. It's so easy to use and blends evenly and makes my rough complexion smooth and ready for foundation. I highly recommend this product!!
Gina B.
Lake Ronkonkoma, NY
I looooove the quick fix!! I use it as a primer and a setting spray. It makes my makeup last all day and keeps me so hydrated! It also smells like coconuts which is my favorite. I wish they came out with this sooner!!
Hope V.
Ronkonkoma, NY
This is my favorite prep spray. Instead of using a normal primer, I just spray a bit of this on my face and I'm good to go. It's refreshing, and the new formula has an added coconut smell to it, which makes it even more appealing (the new packaging is beautiful, too). It also acts as a nice refresher for my skin, and I do not break out wearing this. I also love that you don't need to spray on a lot of the product to make sure your makeup stays on all day! Perfect when paired with Urban Decay's all nighter setting spray. .
Nikki B.
Weybridge, VT
THIS SMELLS AMAZING. It made my skin feel so so good as soon as it touched me. My face felt so hydrated and refreshed, and honestly it just made me feel so good. I wish I had 400 bottles of this spray.
Colby L.
Biloxi, MS
A super versitail product for all makeup lovers. I use it at least 3 time s when Appling makeup it can be used as serum booster, prep spray and a refresher spray
Ambriele B.
Lawrenceville
This did well for me in the Florida humidity... and I didn't have to apply as much foundation . My lite coverage one did very well and I looked very fresh faced and dewy
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?