BY URBAN DECAY #47 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Erin K.
Avon, MA
Is very hydrating like t claims. And also leave almost a sticky texture to the skin which I like in a primer for my foundation to stick to. But I don't believe is helps with pore reducing what so ever
Brandi E.
austin, TX
I love this to apply right before my makeup and before my primer goes on and other skincare items. It's so nice and smells amazing and makes everything work so much better.
Mayra L.
Fremont, CA
I love this urban decay prep spray I recommend it to everyone there's no cons about this spray it sets your makeup in place mine latest along time it is easy to apply with just one spray on ur face
Meli E.
Hialeah, FL
This priming spray is really nice. Left my face feeling super good and feels awesome. I totally recommend you guys to buy this priming spray because it's perfect!
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Ok, Urban Decay, I see you! I was really surprised that they'd changed the packaging. That was my first impression. The minute I spotted it at Sephora, I had to try it. Although this was marketed as a priming mist/spray, I tend to use Smashbox's Primer Water as an all day refreshing and setting spray as well so I thought I would give this a go. The coconut smell is AMAZING. It definitely has a retro vibe to it in that sense. It takes me back. The spray nozzle gives a nice mist, not a soak. And I did notice the instant dewy, Radiant, hydrated look it gave me. I bought it. I love it.
sadie r.
Louisville, KY
I've always liked Urban Decay's setting sprays because they last what feels like a lifetime, this one in particular only needs a couple of sprits and you're set for the entire day. A must have!
Tammy L.
It keeps my face feeling refreshed and rejunevinated. This is a product I wil definitely buy again. I love Urband Decay and this is another product that does not disappoint.
Tay S.
Are use this every single day for put on my foundation has an amazing smell to it that smells just like coconuts it makes my skin feel amazing and my foundation and it feels hydrated all day
jessica S.
Denver, CO
One of the best primer sprays, smells great, so refreshing and sets quick! You cn use it after you apply your primer or after foundation for any fixings, so versatile!
Erica C.
Best primer must on the market. I use my pore filling primer, then spray this over it. Makes for a flawless makeup application everytime. And I makes my makeup last longer. This is definitely a staple in my makeup routine.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

back