BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Peyton B.
Asheville, NC
I really like this primer, it doesnt make you feel sticky like some other primers. it feels natural and dries fast so you can move quickly on to applying foundation
Nicoll F.
Novi , MI
Love that urban came out with a whole line of products. I have been using their setting spray for years and love this new prep spray! it smells so good too! Keeps my face clear and matte all day!
Dallas L.
Want to look vibrant without makeup. Get this spray and do a few sprays just before putting on your sunscreen and moisturizer and you will have a natural glow and look so awake and vibrant. It's like vitamins for your face.
Jeanae P.
Saint Louis, MO
I've been using this spray for a little over 5 months now and I have noticed my primer and foundation go on a lot smoother and my skin doesn't get as dry as it used to. I also love the benefits of having the vitamin b in it as well.
Ebony M.
I have really dry skin and then use this before and after I do my make up it's easy to apply and it's a quick fix I love it and I would recommend for dry skin to give you a nice Julie finish and it won't give me dry spots
Saza B.
Two words: fast and effective. I find that primer is often the one thing makeup users forget to use when they're rushing or just casually doing their makeup and not putting much thought into it. Priming your skin before applying makeup can completely protect your pores from enlarging from constant makeup use (primer also makes pores look smaller!) because it is something forgotten to do more often, I love that priming SPRAYS have originated. I love this product! It is fast, convenient, EASY, and serves its purpose! I would recommend this and the smash box spray primer as well... but no matter what, prime your skin!! :)
Kavina S.
I think for the price and what it does, the Mario Badescu Aloe mist is a better deal. This definitely does add hydration but kind of makes my mascara harder to apply.
Valeria T.
Sadly I have dry skin! But this spray has changed my life!! I add it before my makeup to give it an extra hydration and I add it after I'm all done to make it look less powdery. Thank Urban Decay! It has change my skinnnn
Cristina R.
Deland, FL
This stuff feels so nice on my skin. I can use in a step for my skin care routine and as a step to prep or/and Set my makeup. Will continue to re-buy! Definitely worth it!
Stephanie F.
I have never used a hydrating spray and I must say at first i wasn't into it but after using it a few times I really like it. It really does hydrated the skin but I like using face cream a little more then this spray.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?