BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erin S.
Harvest, AL
i love this stuff. I have dry skin and honestly sometimes I like having something light as a primer because its hot and humid where I live so my make up doesn't slide around on my face.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I was told to try this out because I suffer from dry skin. I spray this right on top of my foundation and then blend it in and it looks so beautiful and adds more life to the finish
Kendall W.
Portland, OR
My review is based off the claims of the product ( in picture). First and foremost I love the smell. The price resembles other urban decay prices (4oz is $31 1oz is $15). It claims to reduce appearance of pores (which i can't tell a difference), brighten and smooth skin (slightly), and hydrate your skin (definitely). I like this product enough to keep it and not return it but definitely not enough to repurchase. All it really does (that I notice) is hydrate my skin and I have other products that do the same in primer form (too faced hangover) and in spray form (rose water)
Chetra A.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love using this as a primer & to rehydrate during the day while I'm out an about with the kiddos on the playground. It's keeps my skin fresh and smells like summer with the coconut.
Becca Y.
Mona, UT
This spray is amazing, I haven't found anything else like it. It glides right onto your face effortlessly! I have dry skin and it makes me feel refreshed! and my pores are minimized! I would recommend this to everyone
Brittany K.
Boone
Works well a little goes a long way! last all day, refreshing! a little pricey for me, but does work well. Small bottle unsure if worth it as cheaper brands are out
Ayla W.
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about this product before I tried it, but I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. After the first time I used it - I absolutely loved it! It makes my makeup look so seamless and airbrushed. Definitely repurchasing!
Savannah F.
Easy to use helps my skin be flawless for my daily routine j used it in my Sephora box and it was amazing smells great. Glad I got to sample will use in the future
Lia C.
Watertown, CT
I'm honestly not sure what I think of this spray. It smells delicious, but I'm not sure I see a difference in my skin. I've gone through 1 small bottle and can't say that I would repurchase.
Lindsey S.
Republic, MO
I really like this product, it smells great and seems to cover fairly well for a primer. I still go in on my t zone with another primer but this is a good starter!
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?