BY URBAN DECAY #42 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Erica C.
Best primer must on the market. I use my pore filling primer, then spray this over it. Makes for a flawless makeup application everytime. And I makes my makeup last longer. This is definitely a staple in my makeup routine.
Tammy L.
It keeps my face feeling refreshed and rejunevinated. This is a product I wil definitely buy again. I love Urband Decay and this is another product that does not disappoint.
Tay S.
Are use this every single day for put on my foundation has an amazing smell to it that smells just like coconuts it makes my skin feel amazing and my foundation and it feels hydrated all day
jessica S.
Denver, CO
One of the best primer sprays, smells great, so refreshing and sets quick! You cn use it after you apply your primer or after foundation for any fixings, so versatile!
Abby M.
Ames , IA
Worked awesome, would recommend it to everyone. Made my face feel very hydrated after using it which I have extremely dry and oily skin and it would perfect on me. I sometimes did not like the spray which was not a big deal, I would buy again! Great Product!
Angelina S.
My go to! I this on myself as well as on some of my clients. It helps keep your makeup from flaking if you get those random dry patches. Keeps your face from melting with the heat/humidity.
Liz M.
Lexington, KY
I just recently bought this and absolutely love it!! I bought a little tester of it from sephora and I'm definitely going to continue using it in my makeup routine!!
Destiny A.
New Orleans
This product is very nice. The mist comes out so fine and covers your whole face with only a few sprays. i absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. it keeps your makeup on for hours
Katie M.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It smells like coconut and leaves your skin feeling hydrated! It's great for oily skin and also lasts all day! I bought mine at ulta!
Becca Y.
Mona, UT
This spray is amazing, I haven't found anything else like it. It glides right onto your face effortlessly! I have dry skin and it makes me feel refreshed! and my pores are minimized! I would recommend this to everyone
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?