BY URBAN DECAY #49 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Angelina S.
My go to! I this on myself as well as on some of my clients. It helps keep your makeup from flaking if you get those random dry patches. Keeps your face from melting with the heat/humidity.
Abby M.
Ames , IA
Worked awesome, would recommend it to everyone. Made my face feel very hydrated after using it which I have extremely dry and oily skin and it would perfect on me. I sometimes did not like the spray which was not a big deal, I would buy again! Great Product!
Liz M.
Lexington, KY
I just recently bought this and absolutely love it!! I bought a little tester of it from sephora and I'm definitely going to continue using it in my makeup routine!!
Destiny A.
New Orleans
This product is very nice. The mist comes out so fine and covers your whole face with only a few sprays. i absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone. it keeps your makeup on for hours
Katie M.
I absolutely LOVE this product! It smells like coconut and leaves your skin feeling hydrated! It's great for oily skin and also lasts all day! I bought mine at ulta!
Ayla W.
Honestly, I was a bit skeptical about this product before I tried it, but I decided to give it the benefit of the doubt. After the first time I used it - I absolutely loved it! It makes my makeup look so seamless and airbrushed. Definitely repurchasing!
Becca Y.
Mona, UT
This spray is amazing, I haven't found anything else like it. It glides right onto your face effortlessly! I have dry skin and it makes me feel refreshed! and my pores are minimized! I would recommend this to everyone
Erin S.
Harvest, AL
i love this stuff. I have dry skin and honestly sometimes I like having something light as a primer because its hot and humid where I live so my make up doesn't slide around on my face.
Jackie B.
Glenolden, PA
I was told to try this out because I suffer from dry skin. I spray this right on top of my foundation and then blend it in and it looks so beautiful and adds more life to the finish
Brittany K.
Boone
Works well a little goes a long way! last all day, refreshing! a little pricey for me, but does work well. Small bottle unsure if worth it as cheaper brands are out
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?