BY URBAN DECAY

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• I've been debating between the Urban Decay Quick Fix Hydr...2 Answers
  • Is the amount of product similar to the old primer sprays...2 Answers
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
I do adore the smell of this product but that is about it . I don't feel as though this would be a necessary step in my makeup routine ... it doesn't really prime the skin other than with a nice smell.
Carly R.
Sugar Land, TX
I liked how lightweight it was and it smelled fantastic! It didn't do as much for my pores as a liquid gel would usually do, but again, the lightweight nature and blendable capabilities of it was nice.
Lesly C.
Spring
LOVEEEEEE THIS PRIMER I just like primer sprays in general but this one makes my skin feel hydrated and refreshed which is every dry/normal skin girls dream .. highly recommend and they have a few options
Lauren P.
Talihina, OK
I received this sample in my Ulta package a couple weeks ago and I will be saying once my sample is used I will be buying the full sized product! It smells SO good and left my skin so smooth! I love this priming spray!
Alisha H.
This priming spray is so easy to use and doesn't leave my face feeling sticky and gross. I've noticed a huge difference in how my foundation stays on my face when I use this product. It's fantastic!
Lizelle B.
San Lorenzo , CA
OMG I love this primer! It works great and the smell is everything! Coconut scent. Doesn't really help to fill my pores but defiantly keep my makeup on the entire day. I would recommend to everyone!!
Georgeanna W.
Dayton, OH
Smells in incredible and really preps the face for makeup application. The fine mist helps to refresh skin and tighten pores. Apply this directly after washing skin and before applying moisturizer.
Michelle K.
I got a sample of this in my last Sephora Play box and it's fine. That's kind of the most I can say about it. I don't feel like its especially moisturizing and I prefer the Smashbox priming water.
Ana S.
This spray is amazing if you have dry skin I always spray it before and in between my makeup. Also it contains great ingredients for your skin. I love it! it's a must try whether your dry or oily.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Did the trick! Very hydrating on a hot summer day. Primed my skin and kept the glow my skin sometimes lack because it's so dry. It doesn't have spf in it unfortunately and I would probably buy again.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Wdm, IA
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
Lansdowne, PA
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
Doral, FL
This si for before or after your makeup?

Sephora