BY URBAN DECAY #39 in Face Primer

In a clinical study of Quick Fix, immediately after use:*

• 100% of participants had a reduction in pore visibility.
  • 100% had a visible improvement in skin radiance.
  • 83% had a visible improvement in skin hydration.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

• Aqua / Water

• Urban decay recently came out with a lot of setting sprays... So ...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Claudia V.
Riviera beach, FL
This is my babyyyyy! Thank you urban decay! Feels amazing on my face. Brings it back to life. I use it before applying my make up and it just preps my skin beautifully. Would repurchase again and again and again.
Yadira L.
Dallas
I got this spray as a sample but will definitely be buying a bigger size! I noticed this spray made my pores look smaller and gave my face a glow. I applied it before work and didn’t apply makeup on that day, I also got a lot of compliments on how i looked refreshed that day.
Denisse P.
ABSOLUTELY LOVE! The product is extremely lightweight infused with coconut so it has a very tropical smell. I feel it's the best working primer out there and worth every penny.
Karissa P.
I love this spray because it makes my skin feel really moisturized and fresh. I spray it on before I do my makeup and it really makes my makeup go on really nicely and last throughout the day.
tory w.
Inwood, WV
Just dropped and I'm already in love. By far the best priming spray and lasts great when I'm doing light makeup for the gym. Much better and more natural than a lot of others I've tried. Does really well for my oily skin and overall I'm very impressed.
Rachel B.
Always make my face feel very soft. It's a little on the expensive side but totally worth it. It keeps my make up locked in all day. It's great for my combination skin I would definitely buy this again.
Audrey K.
I love this stuff it works so well and you can wet your eyes Shadows with it it keeps your makeup looking amazing all day plus I won't lie I absolutely love the packaging LOL
Ellie P.
Birmingham, AL
Never normally use primer but this one is perfect for my face. This is amazing. It doesn't leave your face oily and I love that. This is super long lasting and is my favorite.
Erin K.
Avon, MA
Is very hydrating like t claims. And also leave almost a sticky texture to the skin which I like in a primer for my foundation to stick to. But I don't believe is helps with pore reducing what so ever
Tammy L.
It keeps my face feeling refreshed and rejunevinated. This is a product I wil definitely buy again. I love Urband Decay and this is another product that does not disappoint.
Corinne S.
Elmwood Park, NJ
Does this work good?
Morgan  B.
Does this spray smell good?
Cameron B.
What's the difference between this and the all nighter ?
Sarah B.
Maruly C.
This si for before or after your makeup?